Maria & Mari

maybe anyone can tell or explains, what the story of middle fingers here?!!, this week someone in Ana place was did that,and here in Maria place, freddy was did that also, is there any things missing for them or just that means to welcomes in Valentine day or what?!! and i will  say what story of the happens (F) at in this morning acted in some strange behavior, he was exactly directs slaps to  the fridge,When his picture,  i asked him why he was doing that?!!, he answered that he was looking for a  pepper for a salad,When i reply him,i asked him((innocent question)) again  about (Maria). imagine what he did, put his middle finger in my face at front of cam,and he went to sleep,So,i wait for that idiot..:cool:

44 minutes ago, ooopel said:

maybe anyone can tell or explains, what the story of middle fingers here?!!, this week someone in Ana place was did that,and here in Maria place, freddy was did that also, is there any things missing for them or just that means to welcomes in Valentine day or what?!! and i will  say what story of the happens (F) at in this morning acted in some strange behavior, he was exactly directs slaps to  the fridge,When his picture,  i asked him why he was doing that?!!, he answered that he was looking for a  pepper for a salad,When i reply him,i asked him((innocent question)) again  about (Maria). imagine what he did, put his middle finger in my face at front of cam,and he went to sleep,So,i wait for that idiot..:cool:

Any pic of him giving the middle finger?anyone that does that "deserves" an big pic,gift in forum post.From what I understatement from the house and residents Maria it's still with Grisha..Mari isn't very present,and seems girls with make an rotation to stay in the house,of course stay in the house it's deferent from stays in cams..that is usualy an problem in the ass just to find anyone in cams for more than 10,15min.

14 hours ago, ooopel said:

when I showed my middle finger in the face? I was furious, because I cooked dinner, sliced vegetables for salad, and the pepper that I bought disappeared! had to go to 4 nights in the store for pepper ... this is not the most pleasant moment.
About Mary just do not know what to say.

35 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

when I showed my middle finger in the face? I was furious, because I cooked dinner, sliced vegetables for salad, and the pepper that I bought disappeared! had to go to 4 nights in the store for pepper ... this is not the most pleasant moment.
About Mary just do not know what to say.

Dude,you are signed up to 'share' your real life here.We don't ask you to do certain things and you are free to do whatever you choose to do BUT disrespecting the viewers (paid or otherwise) is a strict no no.If you are in a bad mood,stay away from the cams.No way you are middle fingering any one of us here.I hope you get it !!!!!

15 hours ago, ooopel said:

That's the main issue.."STOP asking them questions" ..Jeez !!! and they should never respond here in public.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nack said:

That's the main issue.."STOP asking them questions" ..Jeez !!! and they should never respond here in public.

Too many people want to inject themselves into the tenants lives because they're too miserable in their own life.

27 minutes ago, nack said:

Dude,you are signed up to 'share' your real life here.We don't ask you to do certain things and you are free to do whatever you choose to do BUT disrespecting the viewers (paid or otherwise) is a strict no no.If you are in a bad mood,stay away from the cams.No way you are middle fingering any one of us here.I hope you get it !!!!!

When did I show my middle finger to the audience?
Can I attach a screenshot?
I just can not remember to offend users, I can show the finger of an idle thing or the situation that got me, but so that in the camera ... I was so drunk or did you catch the broadcast from the parallel universe?

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Too many people want to inject themselves into the tenants lives because they're too miserable in their own life.

My friend i do not have a life as miserable as you meant, in your comment, but more comfortable than you think, also you didn't know me even to make that easier judgments even i didn't know you , and it would be better if you kept this advice for those who ask. Because i am sure i did not ask to her. You can not throw stones and then go ahead,will have also stones like you, 
 stay in peace without the tongue war:cool: