sex now.... but they disapear...

should complain to RLC to install camera by the hall and one more in the bedroom  >:(

they're hiding by the wall in the hall

send mass email to RLC why pay for something we can't see??????????????????????????

[email protected]

What do you expect them to do? They have no control over what the couples do in the apartment. If they want to fuck behind the wall, then so be it.

should complain to RLC to install camera by the hall and one more in the bedroom >:(

they're hiding by the wall in the hall

send mass email to RLC why pay for something we can't see??????????????????????????

[email protected]

What do you expect them to do? They have no control over what the couples do in the apartment. If they want to fuck behind the wall, then so be it.

add more cams in the apartment, can't you read

Unfortunately cannot cover 100% of any building.  They do have a right to some areas of their own.  Have you ever thought of living your life under a microscope with many looking in on you? Not sure I could handle it

They do seem quite a bit to on purpose move to an out-of-sight location.  And it would be nice with more webcams.  But I enjoy what we can see, and they do stuff in front of the camera also.

Unfortunately cannot cover 100% of any building.  They do have a right to some areas of their own.  Have you ever thought of living your life under a microscope with many looking in on you? Not sure I could handle it

Sure you can see other apartments they're covered much better with hall cam and 2 cams in the bedroom

I don't want to watch empty rooms knowing they're there, I didn't sign up for this. RLC is about webcams and they agreed to live like that not me.