Not sure what to think

so, first Paul is there, then gone,, then Leora crying and he comes back.  Then she is nearly naked beside him and nibbling on his ear and he gets his laptop.  Then she is pissed off again, then they are having sex again.  then he disappears again.  couldn't write a script to get everyones attention better

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mystery

Where does Paul? ...he  it disappears after Leora takes? lol. Paul goes rides to visit his parents every week. And at what point do you see that he does not pay her attention to it, too, is unclear. The couple's okay. So enough to invent.

Guest Squirrel

I'm not too sure what to think, either. I'm not qualified to diagnose bi-polar disorder, after all, (Dammit Jim) I'm just a country squirrel.

She's physically beautiful, but the way they deal with problems would drive me insane -- or I'd be insane to put up with it. After viewing the most recent 45 minute tirade, all I know is that one of them or both of them need a bit more psychological help from a qualified medical doctor.

I hate to see any of these people being miserable. And especially the pretty ones... :'(

Squirrel , I think you are pretty close in you observation of them . From what I saw of the last outburst it sure fits what we were told of things to look for with a person who is bi polar , when I was going through emergency medical tech. training . I could be wrong though that was a long time ago .

Guest mystery

They just arguing too often.. Because of misunderstanding each other. Fights happen.. But tell me who doesn't have it?

So it's you who really should call the doc. with your sick imagination you can easily create movies.

Guest sleestack

They just arguing too often.. Because of misunderstanding each other. Fights happen.. But tell me who doesn't have it?

So it's you who really should call the doc. with your sick imagination you can easily create movies.

bipolar denial

I hate to see any of these people being miserable.

She comes off as one of those who likes the drama and who likes to argue. Her latest response:

seems to suggest that if anything, she definitely likes to jump to conclusions about a topic.

Paul either also is attracted to the drama, or he just doesn't care as long as he's getting some ass. Either way, despite all the arguing and drama, I don't think they are really unhappy.

Guest Squirrel

Yes, they argue too often.

Yes, misunderstanding usually creates all human conflict.

I try not to "fly off the handle" when others are around, I don't want anyone to get hit by the frying pan, and it doesn't solve any problems any way.

I haven't written any plays or screen plays lately. I write novels: why else would I hang out here studying RLC and CamCaps people?

While I'm imagining it; I imagine Leora is a beautiful young lady with a firey artist inside of her struggling to get out.

(and dang Shadow, your use of English is so good I upped your karma!)

Guest sleestack

Paul either also is attracted to the drama, or he just doesn't care as long as he's getting some ass. Either way, despite all the arguing and drama, I don't think they are really unhappy.

Paul = sociopath