Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

This is so nice, a good old fashioned budding romance. Martin is a cool guy in my book. And he is pretty damn cute also!

i have seen people fall in love within an hour meeting in this sites, i like this one whether they actually like each other or not it is good to see what happens next, the only good thing on VH at the moment,

personally one thing about this few days i am not enjoying abut this apt.is the two girls trying to have sex  it was the most awkward and unconformable they looked i dont think they are bi and my be they are too close friends they are like sisters. 

• Like 2

group sex, swing sex do not look alike playing doctors and nurses when you are small for regular and married couples. it is really diffucult. sometimes it may be reason of divorcing. if they are not ready we have no right to want bi,swing r group sex from anyone at vhtv.you can hope but nothing more. let us respect life and choices of participants.

I asked Ary the other day why she had not yet kissed Anni and she said it was because she had herpes. Well i can't see any sores on Anni and that was about a week ago now. Mind you i am no expert on these things.