Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kevin19300 said:

do they accept paypal paiement? Will save my night! 🙂

According to support they aren't taking PayPal any more and  Verotel won't accept my card. So now I have no way to pay for the subscription, it's very frustrating. 

4 minutes ago, itsme said:

According to support they aren't taking PayPal any more and  Verotel won't accept my card. So now I have no way to pay for the subscription, it's very frustrating. 

That's what I'm hearing. Well, that rules out me subscribing again. 😯

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, it's a shame. I don't understand how two business whose livelihood is dependent on being able to take credit card payments, can't figure out how to take credit card payments.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

wish that any get more courage and try to play with gorge banana that would be great for both of them 

Have no fear, she will! She loves the banana. 😍

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

24 minutes ago, itsme said:

Yeah, it's a shame. I don't understand how two business whose livelihood is dependent on being able to take credit card payments, can't figure out how to take credit card payments.  

Don't be harsh on VHTV. It's an adult site, and it's international. Many of the US based banking companies get scared doing such transactions. It's a pain in the ass for many "adult" site owners. (Banking firms won't finance marijuana dispensaries or growers, either, since bank and financial institutions are controlled by the Federal Government here.) In other words, it's probably not VHTV's fault that this has happened.

Score 10 points for crypto-currency transactions and economic freedom...But that is for another discussion in another CC forum.

2 minutes ago, philk said:

I DON'T THINK ANNI WILL SIT ON THE SAUSAGE

Wont bet on it... She already came a long way... When they are ready for it it will happen. And when they do not feel comfortable doing it it will be okay also. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wont bet on it... She already came a long way... When they are ready for it it will happen. And when they do not feel comfortable doing it it will be okay also. 

time will tell I hope she does if not his mine at anytime

45 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Don't be harsh on VHTV. It's an adult site, and it's international. Many of the US based banking companies get scared doing such transactions. It's a pain in the ass for many "adult" site owners. (Banking firms won't finance marijuana dispensaries or growers, either, since bank and financial institutions are controlled by the Federal Government here.) In other words, it's probably not VHTV's fault that this has happened.

Score 10 points for crypto-currency transactions and economic freedom...But that is for another discussion in another CC forum.

Not harsh, truthful! PayPal was my only way of subscribing. If they can't do that it rules out my ability to subscribe. I tried to pay with cryptomoney and it didn't work out. Did I say something bad?  

• Like 1