Ary & George Part #2

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not harsh, truthful! PayPal was my only way of subscribing. If they can't do that it rules out my ability to subscribe. I tried to pay with cryptomoney and it didn't work out. Did I say something bad?  

I will ask James about it Amy. And thanks for all the great caps from last night 😘

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not harsh, truthful! PayPal was my only way of subscribing. If they can't do that it rules out my ability to subscribe. I tried to pay with cryptomoney and it didn't work out. Did I say something bad?  

You didn't say anything bad. It's just that it's a bitch to get payments through the internet unless you're Amazon level! 😄

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will ask James about it Amy. And thanks for all the great caps from last night 😘

Thank you! I tried helping someone get a sub tonight, but he was unsuccessful because of the PayPal issue. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, itsme said:

According to support they aren't taking PayPal any more and  Verotel won't accept my card. So now I have no way to pay for the subscription, it's very frustrating. 

If you live in the USA you can go to Walgreens and Purchase a Vanilla Pre-Paid Visa or Vanilla Pre-Paid MasterCard. Those cards should work.  They are sold in Denominations of $25 all the way up to $250.  There is an Activation Fee on the Card when Purchased.  All that's needed is the 16 Digit Card#,  Expiry Date and the 3 Digit Security Code on the back of the card.

Since there is no name on the Card when you Register for an Account you can use Any Name, City, Town or State + the Zip Code.  I use those Cards for all my Online Purchases and have never had any issues with them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1