Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

1 minute ago, tweety said:

1. You are not my pal.

2. You did not push a wrong button

3." the freebies "  as you call us  have the same rights on this site (CC) as "the subs"

Deal with it. ::)

Oh dear has someone has got out the wrong side of the bed today lol

Ok lets just avoid each other if that will make you happier, have a nice day as they say.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree we do not want a two-class society here. I never even bother if anybody is a freebie or a subscriber. I treat everybody equally. We are all here to have fun.

It seems to be evolving into a two-class society on CC.  Freebies and Subs. Too bad, really. Difficult to have fun in that environment.

How do we clear the air?

Edited by tweety
add text

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree we do not want a two-class society here. I never even bother if anybody is a freebie or a subscriber. I treat everybody equally. We are all here to have fun.

No one has a problem with people who sub or don't sub. The problem comes when people who don't sub and who will never sub, act as if they're owed something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

No one has a problem with people who sub or don't sub. The problem comes when people who don't sub and who will never sub, act as if they're owed something.

So would you have subbed without the free cams when you first saw this site? I don't think so!! Free cams serve a purpose - advertising! I agree the amount of free cams will never be enough for some people but to have free cams that show nothing does not make sense. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So would you have subbed without the free cams when you first saw this site? I don't think so!! Free cams serve a purpose - advertising! I agree the amount of free cams will never be enough for some people but to have free cams that show nothing does not make sense. 

VH is a site with over 20 apartments with 35 free cams in total and preview pics of the paid cams so this argument is not applicable.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH is a site with over 20 apartments with 35 free cams in total and preview pics of the paid cams so this argument is not applicable.

And a lot of the free cams are worthless now, also the thumbnails are very new, they weren't around when I started watching VH or when you started watching so it was the views from the free cams that got you interested I'm sure! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

And a lot of the free cams are worthless now, also the thumbnails are very new, they weren't around when I started watching VH or when you started watching so it was the views from the free cams that got you interested I'm sure! 

Yes it was, I'm not denying that. But the crybabies that have been posting here about free cam this and that act as if VH has removed every free cam from the site. They only changed one apartment. So again, invalid argument. Like said, 20+ apartments, 30+ free cams.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes it was, I'm not denying that. But the crybabies that have been posting here about free cam this and that act as if VH has removed every free cam from the site. They only changed one apartment. So again, invalid argument. Like said, 20+ apartments, 30+ free cams.

But the one they removed was probably the most watched free cam on the site. I can understand why they removed it - paid views earn money, but I also understand why people are upset about it and everybody  is entitled to express their views, not just be dismissed!

• Like 2

Just now, jjkopite said:

But the one they removed was probably the most watched free cam on the site. I can understand why they removed it - paid views earn money, but I also understand why people are upset about it and everybody  is entitled to express their views, not just be dismissed!

I should start copying and pasting this response every time someone brings up the argument of being entitled to expressing their views:

Disagreeing with an argument is NOT the same thing as trying to silence someone from making their argument. Everyone is -entitled- to say whatever they want, including the people that turn their arguments on their ass.

This apartment probably was the most watched free cam on the site... which is probably the sole reason why it was turned into a pay cam. But again... 30 other free cams for anyone to enjoy if they don't want to pay.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Would be nice if either Mira and Henry or VH would weigh in an tell us what they think about this discussion, but they don’t seem to give a shit what we think. If they don’t care then I don’t either. In solidarity with the true voyeurs out there, who for what ever reason can’t pay and are just trying to catch a glimpse on the side and spread some chatter here on CC, I’ll boycott this apt until they reinstall a free cam in the living room somewhere. It’s ridiculous! One cam in the loggia? Seriously! WTF? 

It's all about the money!

Just now, Amy3 said:

Maybe to them, but to me it’s a form of site sponsored hiding and it diminishing the fun of CC, which I care more about then VH. If it’s so awesome to basically cut off an apt from free view, why don’t they just turn off all of the free cams and start banning people from capping? Extreme I know! It’s test guys to see what they can get away with! To see if they can squeeze more subs out. Push back! 💪🏻

Sounds a bit like what Camarads started to do and look at that site now!

• Like 1