Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Not really! They only said tough titties. The issue remains that the other tenants get to carry their load. It’s not fair, but I don’t blame them, I blame VH. If I were a tenant I’d turn my free cam into the fucking wall too. In my option VH should dictate the free cams location not the tenant. 

And no, I’m not crying and what I’m saying isn’t bullshit Misc. it’s a fact and the other tenants know damn well what I’m talking about. The fact is VH allowed MH to skirt their duty to the greater good that the free cams serve. MH know it, VH knows it, and I guarantee you that the other tenants know it. MH were granted super status.

Ella and Isaac have already followed their lead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Not really! They only said tough titties. The issue remains that the other tenants get to carry their load. It’s not fair, but I don’t blame them, I blame VH. If I were a tenant I’d turn my free cam into the fucking wall too. In my option VH should dictate the free cams location not the tenant. 

And no, I’m not crying and what I’m saying isn’t bullshit Misc. it’s a fact and the other tenants know damn well what I’m talking about. The fact is VH allowed MH to skirt their duty to the greater good that the free cams serve. MH know it, VH knows it, and I guarantee you that the other tenants know it. MH were granted super status.

and....you are back !! Welcome !! ::)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And viola!! VH allows another apt super status! I would imagine that pretty soon the caps will get banned and VH will start banning people. And down the RLC shithole it goes!

We have seen it all before!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And viola!! VH allows another apt super status! I would imagine that pretty soon the caps will get banned and VH will start banning people. And down the RLC shithole it goes!

Their parties even are now announced on the day before... looooooooool  maybe it's now a competition to schedule the first slot of the party day on twitter.. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, don't think I haven't noted that too! Much of VH's cam shows are pre-programed now. They are scripted and announced via Twitter and then the cam show is played out for your enjoyment! Voyeurism at it's finest! 

And looking that now for advertise action moments on twitter they are using "shaked" photos taken and hosted by tenants (their cameras aren't enough??)... sooner or later POV is coming

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, don't think I haven't noted that too! Much of VH's cam shows are pre-programed now. They are scripted and announced via Twitter and then the cam show is played out for your enjoyment! Voyeurism at it's finest! 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And looking that now for advertise action moments on twitter they are using "shaked" photos taken and hosted by tenants (their cameras aren't enough??)... sooner or later POV is coming

so how long we'll have to wait until you move your asses from here to rlc section ones forever? The thread lost its clarity by your moans, as after last read post I need to jump across all that fucking shit about free cams and scripted action. Nobody wants to chat about it anymore except you, Amy, and one or two other freeloaders who constantly refuse to support their liked apartments by buying subscription.Who wanted to join, already did it long time before. Who wants to join, don't need to wonder another one or two years and free cams or lack of them will not help to make decision, but can significantly reduce tenants income, what people have to understand, at least those of us who really want to support them. I stated many times that I don't wish freeloaders to watch the same what me and loyal supporters of vhtv  and I'm not gonna change my mind. Also, it seems like the advertising via twitter works well, if you had spotted all announcements. And finally, tell me what's the fucking point to jump from one thread to another trying to convince people to your point of view and just to express dissatisfaction and inform others about current preferences ? I'm not a child and I know very well what I want to watch. I've got a business of my own probably longer, than you're on this world, Sparkles. So please, stop teaching me and others, by pointing what's better or worse. So, the only and best recommendation is as usual the same: change apartment or change the website and don't bother, there are many people who like it. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

my 2 cents. i just woke up to see if anything happened & the 1st 3 apt threads have nothing about the people but everything about free cams AGAIN ! can this subject please be moved to another special thread that deals with complaints instead of making everyone read the same old shit over & over? it is a valid point but doesn't belong in these sections. pretty soon i'll just not bother reading these parts anymore.:angry:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1