Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Thank goodness !!

nack dear thank god thousand times but for what  for a separate topic or for the empty freeloaders in this topic ? so we don't know, are we the cause of the congestion of global roads?:biggrin:

Just now, ooopel said:

nack dear thank god thousand times but for what  for a separate topic or for the empty freeloaders in this topic ? so we don't know, are we the cause of the congestion of global roads?:biggrin:

Talking of Freeloaders, I was a freeloader once during old VV days and I didn't care about the cam placements at all. I was happy to catch a glimpse of whatever action that happened. I watched VH as a freeloader when they didn't had the archives. Missed a lot of action back then as a freeloader. I joined VH once they introduced archive moments and have been a member since. A potential subscriber will eventually join after some time. Those who can't    Shouldn't complain at all.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nack said:

Talking of Freeloaders, I was a freeloader once during old VV days and I didn't care about the cam placements at all. I was happy to catch a glimpse of whatever action that happened. I watched VH as a freeloader when they didn't had the archives. Missed a lot of action back then as a freeloader. I joined VH once they introduced archive moments and have been a member since. A potential subscriber will eventually join after some time. Those who can't    Shouldn't complain at all.

Among many types of freeloaders we can distinguish two main groups of them. First group, people who just discovered the website and they're attracted by the content. These potential subscribes don't hesitate too long and after a few days or weeks, they take their credits cards out of the pocket. The second big group is different. Those of them are like worms. Virus, swarm of locust.  Those people will never join. Their goal is to be a parasite and they take as much benefits from this status as possible. They want everything for free and give thousands of reasons to prove, that certain things should be free of charge and we don't have to pay for it. When they realize, that nothing left and now they have to start to pay, suddenly they're gone. Like locust. The are many other groups of freeloaders, but I think that these two are the biggest. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, waldi said:

Among many types of freeloaders we can distinguish two main groups of them. First group, people who just discovered the website and they're attracted by the content. These potential subscribes don't hesitate too long and after a few days or weeks, they take their credits cards out of the pocket. The second big group is different. Those of them are like worms. Virus, swarm of locust.  Those people will never join. Their goal is to be a parasite and they take as much benefits from this status as possible. They want everything for free and give thousands of reasons to prove, that certain things should be free of charge and we don't have to pay for it. When they realize, that nothing left and now they have to start to pay, suddenly they're gone. Like locust. The are many other groups of freeloaders, but I think that these two are the biggest. 

Just can't leave it alone huh ?