Violet & Jeff Part #2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Very sweet comment ooopel! Tomi is loved for sure. My heart is heavy with worry for our dear princess Violet and family. I can only hope for the best for them all. ❤️

my dear that's is a some, you have all , please you just not forget you learned me to writing this way , and for 
 the worries!!  hope i have any something to make you  feel happy always♥️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, zakon91 said:

Where are Violet&Jeff?

Shhh... no one is supposed to mention this couple. Seeing as how VH hasn't even made any announcement on CC or twitter about the sudden removal of this couple from the site, I'm thinking they were hoping no one would notice that they haven't been on the site in a few weeks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Just removed from apartment board.

Yes, that's why i asked, because usually happens (moved to archive) when it's "official".. But well sooner or later guess it's what will happen.. with news or not (most probably)

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes, that's why i asked, because usually happens when it's "official".. But well sooner or later guess it's what will happen.. with news or not (most probably)

Surprised the twitter guy didn't say"Technical reasons" 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes, that's why i asked, because usually happens (moved to archive) when it's "official".. But well sooner or later guess it's what will happen.. with news or not (most probably)

Just now, jjkopite said:

Surprised the twitter guy didn't say"Technical reasons" 

I was just about to say, at this point I wouldn't believe any reason VH comes up with as to why they're gone as they have been very well known to lie on twitter about reasons, but the very least they could do is say whether or not they're coming back at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was just about to say, at this point I wouldn't believe any reason VH comes up with as to why they're gone as they have been very well known to lie on twitter about reasons, but the very least they could do is say whether or not they're coming back at all.

Well VH does treat us like mushrooms, keeps us in the dark and feeds us shit!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Was any information about them in any place?? 

Are they gone!!?? I wont see Jeff and his beautiful cock and body anymore!!?? No more Violets beautiful perfect face and body!!?? Boohooooo!!!

• Like 1