Violet & Jeff Part #2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Violet still looks horny as hell, he needs to get down there and give her a good lickin! Actually, i need him to get down there and give her a good lickin!

Her or you is horny as hell? Lol 

Maybe both! 

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Both, i got no one here to take care of the situation, and I'm trying to hold off taking things in my own hands till he gets home

If it makes you feel any better I had taken things into my own hands and then someone came home and I had to scramble. So, I'm sitting here in agony! 😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If it makes you feel any better I had taken things into my own hands and then someone came home and I had to scramble. So, I'm sitting here in agony! 😉

Hahahahaha!!! Did you have any tissues handy!! Or we're you caught in the process!?

12 minutes ago, Just In said:

C'mon the way things are now you must be deceiving us, as if there is no twitter mention then clearly it didn't happen. :biggrin:

Oh my! How dare you say that! Don't you know that's so mean. Stop ruining it for everyone! VH is a business it and has to progress so that it can grow and be better then RLC ever was. Just bury your head in the sand and pretend that those tweets never existed. Tic tic tic tic....this is real, this is real, this is real!! Pre-annouced staged cam shows are voyeurism!!! Say it with me!! 

Hope you can appreciate the /sarcasm!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shouls watch CJ. Since they joined there was no comment at twitter at all about them :tongue:

Hehe,well almost,think they were mentioned maybe 3,4times in all the time..and only because they had sex.

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah but no parties there announced. I never recognized any guests there ::)

Say what..you missed all the parties and cool,hot guests They had there!?...ho..right there was zero parties and zero guests:biggrin:..But Now...instead of two computers..they have THREE..what a blast of funnnnn:biggrin:.

• Like 2

On 3/10/2018 at 5:01 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Shouls watch CJ. Since they joined there was no comment at twitter at all about them :tongue:

Yes, there are a few "worthy" couples left on VH. There's a few left. Violet/Jeff, Alice/Pavel, Catherine/John, and Ary/George. I prefer the classic version of voyeurism.

...by worthy, I mean the kind who don't care about the cams more then they care about themselves and their real life, which isn't a cam show. Once that line has been crossed, it a fake cam show and therefore, unworthy of voyeurism. If VH cared about voyeurism, they would find a way to preserve this aspect of it. But, they don't care! They want more and more money and this version of voyeurism will come to an end and it will be a real loss to the people like me. 

• Like 1