Violet & Jeff Part #2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey hey hey don't go all shitty on me Amy I'm as much against all this put on shit as you are and have said so quite often that's why I find it funny that Ary & George have been pulled into all this free show stuff. In fact the more I watch now am beginning to believe the whole lot of it is just a big con as far as voyeurism is concerned even though a few of them do make it look good 😂

Of course it is a big con! We all know that. True voyeurism cannot be done this way, not even close. The goal of a voyeur site is to make it as close to possible as real as possible. The job description of a voyeur tenant is to blend the real with the show in a way that gives the appearance of the real. That is the challenge of a site like this. That is the challenge of being a tenant on a voyeur site. Some of you should visit my school. In there I explain the rules on how a voyeur site should be built. The attention of the site should always be premised on the purpose of the product it was designed to create, namely voyeurism. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

love it...so but do u gone leave vh.tv

Haven't decided that yet really! I may, but then again I may stick around till until the last of the real voyeur talent has be forced to leave the site. I no longer watch anything that has been per-announced via Twitter for example. That is a fucking joke and an insult to any real voyeur! So, for the sake of the few that remain here, I will stay and point my viewer at them.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haven't decided that yet really! I may, but then again I may stick around till until the last of the real voyeur talent has be forced to leave the site. I no longer watch anything that has been per-announced via Twitter for example. That is a fucking joke and an insult to any real voyeur! So, for the sake of the few that remain here, I will stay and point my viewer at them.

ho did per-announced via Twitter ?

and i dont read twitter

I dont have twitter

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

ho did per-announced via Twitter ?

I dont have twitter

Well, just about everyone on VH now posts a preview of the nights events to come. Sometimes it's just to say that someone is coming over and other times it's a bit more. The point is, the events that happen on VH are by in large planned and advertised in advance. Completely contrary to what voyeurism is supposed to be about, which is namely, the idea of observing the unexpected.

• Like 1

i think its good if its stays with "someone is coming over" its ok to me but i dont read the rest what happen happens....

I think pre-announcing is good but vh.tv cant say what is gone happen

so vh.tv take your  responsibility now

13 minutes ago, jontee said:

i think its good if its stays with "someone is coming over" its ok to me but i dont read the rest what happen happens....

I think pre-announcing is good but vh.tv cant say what is gone happen

so vh.tv take your  responsibility now

But they do, all of the time! People excuse them though, they'll claim the Twitter guys don't know anything and just saying stuff. It's a lie! What happens is the tenants decide what they will be doing and who will be coming over and the the VH twitter account will unfold the advertisment of the cam show performace to come. The fix is in, hook, line and sinker!

You should really follow VH on twitter if you watch VH. The pre-show coverage is all there for you to see in advance. Some of the tenants are better at this then others. Eventually, they will all learn to do it as well, I'm sure. Well, the ones who want to make any money anyways. The ones who just want to live their life on cam, well, they'll just be left behind won't they. Enjoy the show guys!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But they do, all of the time! People excuse them though, they'll claim the Twitter guys don't know anything and just saying stuff. It's a lie! What happens is the tenants decide what they will be doing and who will be coming over and the the VH twitter account will unfold the advertisment of the cam show performace to come. The fix is in, hook, line and sinker!

You should really follow VH on twitter if you watch VH. The pre-show coverage is all there for you to see in advance. Some of the tenants are better at this then others. Eventually, they will all learn to do it as well, I'm sure. Well, the ones who want to make any money anyways. The ones who just want to live their life on cam, well, they'll just be left behind won't they. Enjoy the show guys!

I follow it her...its the same hahahaha