Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Show fake?
Look at this image and look for it in moments files.

If she gives him a BJ or he penetrates her properly that I'll accept it is not just for the views to rescue a failing house!

8 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Deve ser uma noite interessante .. Nina foi embora agora? A última vez que a vi foi na Foxy e Kira ..

Well ! All of Nina's things as far as I can see are still in the same place.

And the outfit she wore in Kira's apartment was the same one that she leaved along with Alan four days ago now, from here.

Even the sexy lingerie she wore was Foxy's lender and Kira's t-shirt.

So coming back soon should be.

But I understand now why you think she's gone. The last file of her moments in this apartment with Alan is from the 18th.

Obviously someone did not do their homework right.
:cool:

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If she gives him a BJ or he penetrates her properly that I'll accept it is not just for the views to rescue a failing house!

Like I said before and tightened up a little, giving back Alan's oral sex is what I just hope.

Penetration and thus effectively totally lose the virginity of men? It may be the icing on the cake or not.

But with the presence of Gorge there, the poetry that this could possibly have is lost.

Look, both Kira and Alan are already step back from this direction.

I wanted to know who the unfortunate idea of the inadequate presence there was?

Whether it was for Kira's apartment or even for Ray that was the most appropriate.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Like I said before and tightened up a little, giving back Alan's oral sex is what I just hope.

Penetration and thus effectively totally lose the virginity of men? It may be the icing on the cake or not.

But with the presence of Gorge there, the poetry that this could possibly have is lost.

Look, both Kira and Alan are already step back from this direction.

I wanted to know who the unfortunate idea of the inadequate presence there was?

Whether it was for Kira's apartment or even for Ray that was the most appropriate.

If it were only and only Nina there and together, this would achieve her goal with efficiency and due merit.

George will only tear it down! Again 

34 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well ! All of Nina's things as far as I can see are still in the same place.

And the outfit she wore in Kira's apartment was the same one that she leaved along with Alan four days ago now, from here.

Even the sexy lingerie she wore was Foxy's lender and Kira's t-shirt.

So coming back soon should be.

But I understand now why you think she's gone. The last file of her moments in this apartment with Alan is from the 18th.

Obviously someone did not do their homework right.
:cool:

Nina is suppose to return on April 1st.