Em & Sid

16 minutes ago, Zetti said:

He punishes her for what she has done. Hopefully he does not punish too long, otherwise the shot goes backwards. He may also be disgusted for always thinking of Em's action with Bob and Logan. By the way: Logan, doesn't he looks like Robert Pattinson sometimes?

Could be.

4 minutes ago, Zetti said:

But ..... it was Em who ordered Bob into the camera-free zone on the loggia in the guest room, while Sid was lying on the coch. Bob originally wanted to smoke  at loggia in the LR. Am I wrong ? Post this picture when Em shows Bob to come with her to the other Loggia.

Do yoy have that frame ?

Just now, Zetti said:

I saw it live. It happened about 2 minutes before Sid caught the two on the balcony.

Maybe someone can post the picture when Em has given Bob the signal to go with her.

1 hour ago, Zetti said:

Maybe someone can post the picture when Em has given Bob the signal to go with her.

i saw it & have a vid. let's keep sid & get rid of em. sid is so interesting. very few people here can work the keyboard in as exciting a way as sid. em is just a hot girl wanting sex. what do we need her for?:huh:

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i saw it & have a vid. let's keep sid & get rid of em. sid is so interesting. very few people here can work the keyboard in as exciting a way as sid. em is just a hot girl wanting sex. what do we need her for?:huh:

Maybe she gets paid by Sid :biggrin:

• Like 1

When was the last time they took a shower? I've not seen anyone with wet hair for a long time. And ..... when will Em change her shirt. She's been wearing it since 18.03. days and nights. I'm not surprised that Sid + Em are not getting very close anymore. :biggrin: Now I realized why nobody visits them. It smells unpleasantly in their apartment.

• Like 1

I saw that they wash their face every morning but they only have one shower a week while others are very, very clean (i.e. Clara).

I have also noticed that several couples wear the same t-shirts even for 4/5 days (i.e. Bree)

TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE

It is very clear to me that you cannot tell couples what they should or should not do.
However, you know that your customers pay the subscription and connect to your website to see the sexual activity of couples in the context of their normal life.
I guess when you select a new couple, you explain them what the subscribers expect from them.

Therefore, if you see that they do not have sex for almost 1 month you do not have to tell them what to do but simply intervene with measures such as: insert other people in the house; replace this inactive couple; etc.

If you did not have sex in any home, you would no longer have any subscriber.

If you read the CamCaps Forum, you can check the dissatisfaction of your subscribers about this couple.

Dear XXX,

Hello,

We agree with you and we sent your information to the participants. They did not have sex, but Em is so beautiful. We like to watch over her. Few hours before, for example:
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam11?timestamp=1521666183

And of course don't worry, the participation of this couple in the project does not prevent us from seeking new members permanently. We trying to find more and more for you and our other customers every day.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV