Em & Sid

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@groomy Would really be appreciated here. Em has been spending a ton of time talking with Bob and the other guy without Sid present.

Just life, about the situation in Bob, Sid, Em, relatives (not sex). About relationships.

Well, Em not robot - she named Sid and friend yesterday Cyborgs:biggrin: (hinting - that they are 24 hours behind a computer).

The main mistake Anna and Alex is that they gave them a separate apartment. They have specific tastes (for music, video, friends) - the closest Lisa. But Lisa is not the best assistant and she is busy with her apartment, with her questions. For example - Misty's always good to mention about Em. But to go here with visit - Misty just not interested in everything this and Em&Sid not interested parties of the classical type, modern music, etc. Also other participants. They have different tastes for music, videos, interests and friends.

About them - I still remain with the opinion. With Sid - she will not survive in the project. Em - with the right boy (like Darcie&Stifler)/or with many boys (like Polly/old Misty), she will be successful even in current, very difficult conditions (high competition, many crazy apt) for participants VHTV. But a catastrophe is possible, too. Em has a rather depressive character type.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Just life, about the situation in Bob, Sid, Em, relatives (not sex). About relationships.

Well, Em not robot - she named Sid and friend yesterday Cyborgs:biggrin: (hinting - that they are 24 hours behind a computer).

The main mistake Anna and Alex is that they gave them a separate apartment. They have specific tastes (for music, video, friends) - the closest Lisa. But Lisa is not the best assistant and she is busy with her apartment, with her questions. For example - Misty's always good to mention about Em. But to go here with visit - Misty just not interested in everything this and Em&Sid not interested parties of the classical type, modern music, etc. Also other participants. They have different tastes for music, videos, interests and friends.

About them - I still remain with the opinion. With Sid - she will not survive in the project. Em - with the right boy (like Darcie&Stifler)/or with many boys (like Polly/old Misty), she will be successful even in current, very difficult conditions (high competition, many crazy apt) for participants VHTV. But a catastrophe is possible, too. Em has a rather depressive character type.

Well Anna for sure need some new more crazy people... :tongue:

Even if Em and Sid don't want to party, if they invited their own friends over on a somewhat regular basis, that would be fine also. Look how much interest was generated just from one visit from Bob. It's the same thing with Darcie and Stifler. Those two fuck all the time but they have no friends coming to visit so everything is just the same with them. Guests and friends always adds new interests and dynamics.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Anna for sure need some new more crazy people... :tongue:

Well, she has a lot of worries - very soon.:biggrin: I think she will not have time for scouting. In general, I agree. They do not have a decent answer to these four new crazy apartments.

54 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even if Em and Sid don't want to party, if they invited their own friends over on a somewhat regular basis, that would be fine also. Look how much interest was generated just from one visit from Bob. It's the same thing with Darcie and Stifler. Those two fuck all the time but they have no friends coming to visit so everything is just the same with them. Guests and friends always adds new interests and dynamics.

They have friends contingent - not interesting for the project. There will not be 2 Cyborgs - but 4. What will change?

Other participants - is spending time not interested too. For example, Misty's boyfriend was trying to turn into Sid. But it's only enough only 1-2 hours in Х-Box. By interests, music, type of friends - Em&Sid are the closest to Lisa.

Darcie - at the moment does not have good (interesting at the party) friends who would have agreed to the cameras.

Stifler - came from another city.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

Darcie - at the moment does not have good (interesting at the party) friends who would have agreed to the cameras

let her broaden her searching among pro

Hi Groomy,
all day yesterday, this night and even this morning Sid has never talked to anyone, he has never smiled. He just kept playing and did not even sleep.
This morning he spoke for 2 hours with Em and I thought I saw him cry.
There are no doubts, their story is over.
I have made many posts about this couple but, even today, I do not understand where the crisis started ...
I thought the cause was the extra fuck between Em and Bob after the orgy. But just because there had been an orgy before (and Sid had a lot of fun) the "sin" of Em did not seem so serious. OK, Sid could get angry for a few days but can this episode create a crisis of over a month?
There is something else that escapes me and / or I have not understood.
Someone said you understand Russian. Can you explain what happened?

C'est normal je comprends parfaitement Sid ! Une orgy tout le monde fait ce qu'il veut ! Mais apres dans le dos de l'autre avec Bob qui la baise pratiquement contre sa tete de lit ! Et Em qui en redemendait...

Sid a eu le coeur brisé ! Mais le pire c'est qu'elle a recommencé mais cette fois cachée dans son dos ! Alors qu'elle a du lui dire que c'etait que du sexe etc .. Mais Il est evident qu'il ne le supportait pas et qu'il s'etait dit c'est fini !

C'est plus de la tromperie mais de la trahison.... Et son coeur a du etre déchiré ! Quand on se dit je ferai plus ou quelque chose comme ca et qu'on recommence limite pire c'est horrible ! Bon elle était bourrée...

Alors il a plus envie pour le moment et ca peut se comprendre, et elle aime le sexe a fond du coup ca fou le bordel !

1 hour ago, budda said:

Cześć Groomy,
cały dzień wczoraj, tej nocy i jeszcze dziś rano Sid nigdy nie mówił nikomu, nigdy nie uśmiechnął. On po prostu ciągle gra i nawet nie spać.
Dziś rano mówił przez 2 godziny z Em i pomyślałem, widziałem jak płacze.
Nie ma żadnych wątpliwości, ich historia jest skończona.
Zrobiłem wiele postów na temat tej pary, ale nawet dziś nie rozumiem, gdzie rozpoczął się kryzys ...
Myślałem, że przyczyną było ekstra cholery między Em i Boba po orgii. Ale tylko dlatego, że była orgia przed (i Sid miał dużo zabawy) na „grzech” Em nie wydają się tak poważne. OK, Sid mógł się gniewać na kilka dni, ale można ten odcinek stworzyć kryzys ponad miesiąc?
Jest coś innego, co mi ucieka i / lub nie zrozumieli.
Ktoś powiedział, że rozumiesz rosyjskim. Czy może Pan wyjaśnić, co się stało?

they talked from 4 to 9 and sid was supposed to be sorry for Em. he said that 2 twice was omitted. She said she did not know what he was thinking, she was not aware of that. I understood the lack of words, and sometimes they spoke quietly