Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I agree, pretty much better actually, it seems to be more feelings, and more for pleasure, not just for show, and she is not hiding as much as some.

I've just caught up...What a magnificent, majestic, masturbation by my magical Monica tonight...Wow...She must have been really happy Sofie's speaking to her now...:biggrin::heart:

Sophie brought a guy back. As she was grilled all the way by Monica on the level bate (and by jasmin) it binds our comments and knows she is the pick up, to restore his coat of arms she wants to get fucked before Monica to ridicule her leaving only to masturbation.
I'm sure of myself: "they never forget" is what women say. Well she is his revenge: get fucked in front of us before Monica.

3 minutes ago, Fairy said:

Sophie brought a guy back. As she was grilled all the way by Monica on the level bate (and by jasmin) it binds our comments and knows she is the pick up, to restore his coat of arms she wants to get fucked before Monica to ridicule her leaving only to masturbation.
I'm sure of myself: "they never forget" is what women say. Well she is his revenge: get fucked in front of us before Monica.

beurkkk google translate very bad:cry::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Fairy said:

I like competitions like this...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Is all languages allowed here on forum or? Bit confusing with alle these mixed languages and quotes with translated text different than the org. post.

Alt er tillatt her ;)

• Upvote 1