Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, Zinc said:

fights in both B4 and B2 yesterday... :huh: ..hope the girls are not putting up a show for more views... or both the fights are linked in some way?

I can't imagine they are linked. Rosie was angry about something and that behaviour was certainly not for show just genuine emotion. Also Jasmin on the balcony did not indicate happiness although of course she did entertain later. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can't imagine they are linked. Rosie was angry about something and that behaviour was certainly not for show just genuine emotion. Also Jasmin on the balcony did not indicate happiness although of course she did entertain later. 

what an awkward coincidence.... but awkward for girls to live under the same roof after a fight esp b2... girls are very quick in forgetting all their friendship and changing their behaviour completely if they get pissed off.. very awkward... hope its something really serious otherwise it was really bad from sofie and naomi...but still it was something which monica didnt realize right away... 

How often the slow burners turn out to be the best and the way Tiana ignited last night is no exception and her hanging fruit 🍇 is superb. Oh yes, I think there is a lot more fun to come from Tiana and maybe her being at b2 more lately is something to do with Monica spitting her dummy out. Who knows, I’m not really bothered; I’d rather see Tiana play with Sofie and Naomi than Monica with her shag buddy. I still like her bates though 😉

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

what an awkward coincidence.... but awkward for girls to live under the same roof after a fight esp b2... girls are very quick in forgetting all their friendship and changing their behaviour completely if they get pissed off.. very awkward... hope its something really serious otherwise it was really bad from sofie and naomi...but still it was something which monica didnt realize right away... 

Every now and then some of the Girls get it in their head that their Shit Don't Stink and they're better than their Counterparts.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well who knows yesterday what happened with Rose?

When they came in Belle yelled down "Hello" to everyone.

Rosie and Belle both interacted separately with the other girls

Belle went downstairs but no bad feeling was obviously evident - could always have been simmering

Jasmin tried on some sandals Rosie had bought.

Then in the kitchen Rosie started to get agitated. Jasmin then seemed to raise her voice in response - and there was some pointing at shoes.

Rosie went upstairs and put a coat in Jasmin's wardrobe.

Rosie came back but didn't speak to Jasmin only to Nica, Jasmin left taking her laptop with her

Meanwhile Belle and Blair hugged in their room

Rosie went downstairs then into B&B's to toss something onto Belle's bed - almost looked like a packet of cigarettes

Without talking Rosie left to her room wrote the note and barricaded the door

As soon as Rosie left Blair started shouting in what seemed to be a reenactment of something - maybe Jasmin to Rosie downstairs - but it clearly wasn't at Belle because Blair had a smile on her face.

So maybe something did happen between Belle and Rosie outside - and I wonder if the hug between Belle and Blair indicated that or it could be Blair didn't like what was said because it seemed Blair wasn't happy with Rosie. Rosie seemed to be moaning about something but Jasmin did not seem to react favourably and then they did not speak.

So I think Rosie was a bit against the world yesterday. 

Very good summarization, would be nice to have one of those here who understand Russian to go back and listen what was said in the kitchen.

EDIT: I just went back to watch it again and its so strange, Jas gives Rose a hug thanking her for the flip flops I think and then few secs later Rose says something and then Jas raises her voice very high and says something back, if only could understand it :(

That voice speaking software you have what languages does it understand? Maybe could use somehow. I tried with a voice translater app but it doesnt pick up what is said.

I did not know that all the comrades of this forum were psychologists, everyone expressed an opinion on the problems of Monica and Rose, but enjoy this Easter in peace and maybe for a couple of days go for a ride in the open air

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

How often the slow burners turn out to be the best and the way Tiana ignited last night is no exception and her hanging fruit 🍇 is superb. 

Yeah I was pretty surprised to see her during the massage, she went full nude and seemed very much into it. I hope she will relax a bit and continue on that path