Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

What a night it was ... Just imagine now if Monica had the big bed ( cams 7-8-9 ) 

To be fair, I suspect that part of the reason they went to Monica's room is the angry neighbour. The big bedroom seems to be bordering his how bedroom. The girls were doing a lot of noise, all the event would have been interrupted by more bangs against the walls.

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

25:24 Cam 13 Replay Froze - next few seconds lost

26:13 Cam 13 Replay Froze - still investigating

FFS RLC Even on this great night you fucked up again.

This is really poor. It is for night's like this I pay for Replay and you can't stop cocking up!

Aaah let them screw up.. I'm taking my 5 extra days..yeeeehaaa:biggrin:

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

the b2girls are not the same as the b4 girls you notice the b2 girls are always home by 3am but you are lucky to see a b4 girl before the next morning the b4 girls just are little bit more party girls and a little more wild

yeah and the B4 Party rolled into B2 like a clam before the storm...then came the..:blush: tsunami.. smashed demolished ransacked and trashed it and... rolled out.. and wiped out Monica.. i don't think she has moved from her original sleeping position..

Image result for tsunami gif

• Like 2

An incredibly wonderful night from Rosie, Monica and Belle which only justifies why Monica should have been given the big room with the overhead cam. It could only have been bettered by Rosie and Monica on their own and leave Belle to work on Blair. All in all though an epic night and one to be remembered. Thank you ladies 😍 ❤️👏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

To be fair, I suspect that part of the reason they went to Monica's room is the angry neighbour. The big bedroom seems to be bordering his how bedroom. The girls were doing a lot of noise, all the event would have been interrupted by more bangs against the walls.

This also happened to Lana and Robert..during sex..they were very loud and it made the tenant in the flat below bang several times on their floor.. they just moved to the guest room and carried on..lol.. even louder..:biggrin: