Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Mike, how can that happen when they are in the #1 or #2 position, even when they are doing nothing?

Because not every member of RLC is a member of CC,,and most people are probably just now coming home from work and never witnessed the bullshit that occurred earlier.

And some people just like to still hold out hope of seeing the impossible happen.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Sofie has an opportunity to leave everyone with a better feel, before bedtime.  I won't count on it.

Considering Sofie's supposed to have driven a dildo into Naomi in the bathroom not that long ago, you could drive a bus between them right now!!...I'll make a constructive criticism on the earlier event between Sofie and Naomi guys, because I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I look at particular situations, the mood of the girls, how genuinely horny they are and the true affection they have for each other, and, very importantly, their body language after the event...BOLLOCKS!!!..They're pissing around with us...

If Sofie had just fucked her with a dildo, they'd be a bit closer than this...:huh:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Because not every member of RLC is a member of CC,,and most people are probably just now coming home from work and never witnessed the bullshit that occurred earlier.

And some people just like to still hold out hope of seeing the impossible happen.

I agree with your second statement....I watch to see what is next.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Considering Sofie's supposed to have driven a dildo into Naomi in the bathroom not that long ago, you could drive a bus between them right now!!...I'll make a constructive criticism on the earlier event between Sofie and Naomi guys, because I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I look at particular situations, the mood of the girls, how genuinely horny they are and the true affection they have for each other, and, very importantly, their body language after the event...BOLLOCKS!!!..They're pissing around with us...

If Sofie had just fucked her with a dildo, they'd be a bit closer than this...:huh:

Last night after Rosie went down on Monica,,, Monica said thank you to Rosie in about 5 different languages,,,,they cuddled and kissed for a while,,,,and before Rosie left, Rosie kissed Monica on her Pussy,Breasts and lips to say goodbye.:heart:::)

On the other hand what did naomi and Sofie do after,,, I think one went to go make food and the other one went back on her phone.:dodgy::dodgy:

• Like 2