Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Could Eva be more sexy?

For me the answer is NO!!!! She is such a complex woman. She seems almost permanently melancholic. Her eyes show her soul and her beautiful face would melt the heart of even the hardest man. Her sexiness is off the scale. 

Sadly Sam doesn't often seem on the same wavelength as her. He is more interested in banging her for his own selfish satisfaction and more often than not leaves her frustrated if not downright angry! Eva is a dream girl who has the potential to be a complete nightmare. I would love to be able to understand her and find out the source of her frustration. Wrong thread to discuss Eva but what a fascinating woman. Love watching her.

10 minutes ago, van the man said:

For me the answer is NO!!!! She is such a complex woman. She seems almost permanently melancholic. Her eyes show her soul and her beautiful face would melt the heart of even the hardest man. Her sexiness is off the scale. 

Sadly Sam doesn't often seem on the same wavelength as her. He is more interested in banging her for his own selfish satisfaction and more often than not leaves her frustrated if not downright angry! Eva is a dream girl who has the potential to be a complete nightmare. I would love to be able to understand her and find out the source of her frustration. Wrong thread to discuss Eva but what a fascinating woman. Love watching her.

Couldn't agree more...she is a very complex lady.  Tonight, though, he took her off the planet.  She was totally spent when they were done.

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

Couldn't agree more...she is a very complex lady.  Tonight, though, he took her off the planet.  She was totally spent when they were done.

I'm not certain she climaxed. She was certainly extremely close but Sam can never quite hold on!!