Mary & George

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but I disagree. They go in together, so they go out together.
Time to stop partial here and separate the problem.

The act of violence or out of control comes from somewhere and for some reason. Emotional or psychological. In advance.

Working on identifying this is the priority here. Or should be. Apparently it is not yet.

I didn't see the incident, but if Mary never laid a hand on George, he should be kicked out now because we all know it will happen again, and if she wants to break from him, she should be allowed to stay to givehertime to get back on her feet. If they get kicked out together she may have no other option but to stay with him. And listening to you guys talking about it, could get her very serioisly injured.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know how I missed that,Hopeful won't happen much.

One of the times was close to the visit of a friend of the Blond. I do not remember if before or after this visit.
They argued (or rather she argued, started crying in the room and he grunting in Russian went to the guest room.
On

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I didn't see the incident, but if Mary never laid a hand on George, he should be kicked out now because we all know it will happen again, and if she wants to break from him, she should be allowed to stay to givehertime to get back on her feet. If they get kicked out together she may have no other option but to stay with him. And listening to you guys talking about it, could get her very serioisly injured.

He was drunk or drugged from the moment he came back into the apartment. As for Mary, she did nothing to provoke him, never touched him and tried to talk nicely to him (from her tone of voice). The worst thing was you could see from the violence in the bathroom and lounge that Mary was used to it !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

But, Ash, that's exactly what I point to in divergence.

If these couples who came to the project had an unstable and fragile relationship they would not go into it. Or would be chosen to.

Why only here in VH do they become "brown" then?

In George's case in particular, he was completely out of his mind.

And without control even of their own reflexes and movements.
And this I saw in the previous episode.

For God's sake, not having motor coordination or lighting a cigarette with matches?

Take the drink completely as a variant of this equation and we can have stability and pleasant moments there.

The question, however, remains: What led you here and now to this quest for escape?
As far as I can process drink is escaping ,,, But from what?

And I did not see the act of aggression either, but for what it is pointed out I wanted to know what these Russian women are made of?

Of metal ?:cry:

I'd be so far out of my universe if my head was hit against a wall: Once, just imagine more then one?

Were you already up?

• Like 1

Just logged on and i don't believe what i am seeing, George is back :huh:

You know what, i just can't be bothered to make any comment, VH deserve all that they get

No doubt their devoted servants will make all the excuses possible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

So she could be in as bad state as violet stayed after Jeff did what he did...and they are online.Myself gona give them(well him)an second chance.

I really hope people condemned George so bad will act just the same when other resident does the same(no matter his name or fame),I also was shocked when Dean hit the girl and so much people saying was candy fault,or even calling me an lier and saying he didn't kicked her..that was just an reflex,which obvious it wasn't.This George behave very very bad and now it's having his second chance just like others had,then if he relapses(think it's as much probarby as for exemple Dean also relapses)then out with him or them.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well looking at them now Mary seems to mooning all over him. What do they say...."Love is blind"

She certainly seems obsessed with the bloke so any future trouble she can only blame herself.

• Like 1

Till this hours of today we seen progress,he was always drinking etc,and now almost no alcool in sight.We could sayed he and her aren't trying but they are,tomorrow?After it..we will have to wait.If he does the same he did last night then i will be in front row to tell it and saying him to leave.