Polly & Ray Part #1

The fake moral outrage some of yall are spewing out is pointless. And those arguing with the fake moral outrage is equally pointless. Here's the bottom line: unless anybody involved is underage or unless prostitution is illegal, then none of this shit even matters. And I say that to say that you still have no evidence that anybody on cam is any kind of prostitute since none of you understand what is being said. Money exchange can be for any number of reasons.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fake moral outrage some of yall are spewing out is pointless. And those arguing with the fake moral outrage is equally pointless. Here's the bottom line: unless anybody involved is underage or unless prostitution is illegal, then none of this shit even matters. And I say that to say that you still have no evidence that anybody on cam is any kind of prostitute since none of you understand what is being said. Money exchange can be for any number of reasons.

Could not have said it better myself..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Sorry Misc, but VH has proven itself unreliable in these regards. Frequently we have to hold their feet to the fire for their own good. Remember the incident with the child in the bathtub?

This is a question of legality not necesarily morality. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

That girl is no older than 19 and as has been proven is receiving money for sexual services but your issue is with those of us that have an issue with that and not the actual teenage prostitution?

Well, there is a very important part that we do need to consider. Here is the missing point:

He didn't touch Polly. He didn't even sit beside her. She was fully clothed. They  spoke with each other very little. The didn't even drink alcohol. Only tea. What sexual service are you taking about here?????

Look at the timeline for yourself while it is there.

Come on folks, if you are so much in hate with VHTV, what do you even bother spending time here? 

This apartment is full of surprise nobody can figure it out. Every nigh something exciting is happening that we discuss it for hours. Are we begging for another Zoi Tim apartment? Because there is no shortage of those type of participants.

• Like 4

Just now, zoifan said:

Well, there is a very important part that we do need to consider. Here is the missing point:

He didn't touch Polly. He didn't even sit beside her. She was fully clothed. They barely spoke with each other. The didn't even drink alcohol. Only tea. What sexual service are taking about here?????

Come on folks, if you are so much in hate with VHTV, what do you even bother spending time here? 

This apartment is full of surprise nobody can figure it out. Every nigh something exciting is happening that we discuss it for hours. Are we begging for another Zoi Tim apartment? Because there is no shortage of those type of participants.

Nothing about this apartment makes sense at the moment, hopefully as time goes on we will understand what is happening!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Nothing about this apartment makes sense at the moment, hopefully as time goes on we will understand what is happening!

Yes, and when everything about an apartment start to make sense, the apartment will join Lily & Noah. Think about it, I have a point here.

The minute we figure out ( can predict) how the participants of an apartment will behave, they will join Edda and Joe, no matter how attractive Edda, Lilly or (sad to say) Violet are.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, zoifan said:

He didn't touch Polly. He didn't even sit beside her. She was fully clothed. They  spoke with each other very little. The didn't even drink alcohol. Only tea. What sexual service are you taking about here?????

I hear you, but something fishy is going on here. There have been some rather interesting exchanges visible to us. Young girl, lots of strange guys showing up for sexual encounters. Surely it's worthy of commenting on. It's what we do here. You can't really make the speculation argument when there has been some evidence to suggest it. Don't assume that VH is paying attention to what goes on in these apts, they don't. That's why they ask for pics and timelines. Besides it's fun to chase down these rabbits. Anyone can always just ignore them. Just skip right on past those comments. Easy! 

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did anybody make a ticket when you think it should get investigated further?

Please see my post with big font above. A detail investigation will lead to what I said with the big font.

Now I realize how wise were your comments yesterday about speculation.  Speculation can go beyond fun chit chat and create an unnecessary flame.

Do want another example of flame result of speculation? I remember  we speculated that Joe anal raped Edda the first nigh they had sex in Nina bedroom. Later on we learned that Joe is Edda's husband they do anal for fun once a week.