Foxy, Kira - Part #1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just remember one thing people..foxy and Kira house only exists because the manager found them,we should be thankful for that,the rest I don't cair.Seen also Alex doing foursome etc with residents of his houses(think with Bree and others)and didn't mind also,but agree he should stay(just like any other manager)in the background as much as possible,the rest it's up to the residents,guests of the places.

Alex was a tenant as well as a manager so it was different. George is just a manager.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Alex was a tenant as well as a manager so it was different. George is just a manager.

alex has never tried to seduce guest girls. did not you watch last night? he hanged on blue hair girl for a long time she refused him. then he hanged on doll face guest girl she refused too. come on tonight he acted as son of bitch.

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Yes that counts also,as i said think he should stay in backstage as much as possible,the rest...it's up the residents and guests.

1 minute ago, runawaygroom said:

alex has never tried to seduce guest girls. did not you watch last night? he hanged on blue hair girl for a long time she refused him. then he hanged on doll face guest girl she refused too. come on tonight he acted as son of bitch.

Well...that's George,For good and worst and horrrible:biggrin:,I am just grateful for some great houses he delivered and hopeful will continue deliver in future.

3 hours ago, nounou said:

Did George Fuck any of this Girls?

idk this but the girls let George touch them (Foxy for example) so i guess he had sex with Foxy outside, but this is a theory only

Screenshot (82).png

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

idk this but the girls let George touch them (Foxy for example) so i guess he had sex with Foxy outside, but this is a theory only

Screenshot (82).png  0   2.31 MB

That's quite a theory! I think that may be more relevant than the Big Bang Theory!   I have a theory,   A Brontosauruses is thin at one end, much much thicker in the middle, and very thin again at the far end.:confused:

3 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

George was the big loser of the night, tried four different girls and got nothing.

It must be difficult for a man to seduce a lesbian, even if she is slightly bi :biggrin:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

George was the big loser of the night, tried four different girls and got nothing.

When this apartment was introduced as an 'all girls' apartment with George as the manager, I was afraid this would happen sooner or later. We all know why this guy picked this job...it's pathetic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

When this apartment was introduced as an 'all girls ' apartment with George as the manager, I was afraid this would happen sooner or later. We all know why this guy picked this job...it's pathetic.

do you suggest that he should pick up a job which he doesn't like?:biggrin: Many do their jobs because they like it and have benefits from doing it:biggrin:. Of course also many cause they just need money and at the same time they don't enjoy what they do:sad:.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

We all know why this guy picked this job...it's pathetic.

Right.. let's ignore the fact that he's found some of the best participants on this site with this apartment being one of, if not THE most popular one on VH right now. All the insults thrown at him won't stop any of yall from salivating over this apartment.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

do you suggest that he should pick up a job which he doesn't like?:biggrin: Many do their jobs because they like it and have benefits from doing it:biggrin:. Of course also many cause they just need money and at the same time they don't enjoy what they do:sad:.

His job as a manager is (I think) taking care of the apartment if needed and recruiting the tenants, so we as consumers can enjoy the service. That's it. It's not his job as a manager to jump around like a horny bull and touches everything with a vagina. And there is nothing wrong with enjoying the benefits that come with your particular job, but in this case it feels more like 'taking advantage' of it. Just my two cents...