Foxy, Kira - Part #1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right.. let's ignore the fact that he's found some of the best participants on this site with this apartment being one of, if not THE most popular one on VH right now. All the insults thrown at him won't stop any of yall from salivating over this apartment.

You're absolutely right about that. But now his job is to work 'behind the scenes'. Making sure that it will stay like that. If he as a manager is lurking around all the time, hoping to get some pussy, this apartment isn't interesting anymore...at least not for me. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

His job as a manager is (I think) taking care of the apartment if needed and recruiting the tenants, so we as the customer can enjoy the service. That's it. It's not his job as a manager to jump around like a horny bull and touches everything with a vagina.

it was you who assigned him all the tasks he  executes  or it's his choice?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zwavelaar said:

But now his job is to work 'behind the scenes'.

There is nothing anywhere that states that his "job" is to stay behind the scenes. Both Alex and Lina used to frequently visit the apartments they managed.

• Like 1

the blond Bianca is super hot let us see much more of her

Let Bianca and foxy play together its gone blow u away...it gone be the best ever in vh.tv history..1 night of play with dildos and oil....bianca and foxy only..in latex

Screenshot (54).png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There is nothing anywhere that states that his "job" is to stay behind the scenes. Both Alex and Lina used to frequently visit the apartments they managed.

I never said that. Everything I say is just my opinion...how I feel about it in a particular case. It's no universal truth. When Anna and Alex visited their 'own' apartments, they behaved (again, in my opnion) more professional than George. Especially when you know that as a manager you have in a way power over your tenants.

And that's why this forum exist, to ventilate and exchange observations and personal opinions.

3 hours ago, jontee said:

1 night of play with dildos and oil....bianca and foxy only..in latex

it would have been  worth to spend some time to watch that ::)

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right.. let's ignore the fact that he's found some of the best participants on this site with this apartment being one of, if not THE most popular one on VH right now. All the insults thrown at him won't stop any of yall from salivating over this apartment.

Exactly.George can be all the asshole anyone thinks but...he delivers some of the best houses,residents and guests we seen in VHTV.Honestly don't imagine VH without places of him.