KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

I don't get this Karma system at all - when I wasn't posting any videos my Karma went up, but now I am posting videos, my negative karma is getting bigger. It's meaningless.....

At least with the LIKE system members got positive feedback or no feedback at all.

I'm not that bothered really (although now I have just written that I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to make out that I am bothered by virtue of the fact that I have posted this in the first place) but I guess if I was I would just go back to being a relatively silent leecher/lurker and not try to post things up at all.

Bizarre system if you ask me, which you didn't.....

I now await an avalanche of negative karma  :D bring it on!!!!!!

All part of the fun that is CC - a warped microcosm of real life......

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

I don't get this Karma system at all - when I wasn't posting any videos my Karma went up, but now I am posting videos, my negative karma is getting bigger. It's meaningless.....

At least with the LIKE system members got positive feedback or no feedback at all.

I'm not that bothered really (although now I have just written that I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to make out that I am bothered by virtue of the fact that I have posted this in the first place) but I guess if I was I would just go back to being a relatively silent leecher/lurker and not try to post things up at all.

Bizarre system if you ask me, which you didn't.....

I now await an avalanche of negative karma  :D bring it on!!!!!!

All part of the fun that is CC - a warped microcosm of real life......

. I made a good comment on a Montage video and got 2 dislikes.  Think I'll keep my mouth shut

I just gave you POSITIVE KARMA!!!!!!!

Guest NullBurner

The whole karma system is shit and says nothing about the users.

You can simply create a different cc account with a different mail and push your karma for example.

Don't worry about that shit.

Guest sleestack

I don't get this Karma system at all - when I wasn't posting any videos my Karma went up, but now I am posting videos, my negative karma is getting bigger.

I wonder if people get pissed at you because they're not technologically able to view your videos...

I think it's funny when people hate. We should have a contest to see who can get the most negative karma in a week.

Guest NL Forever

No need to stress over it. I think it's funny myself. I love all my negative karma lol. At the end of the day, who really gives a shit?

Not really stressed - bemused is the word probably.

Guest NL Forever

I don't get this Karma system at all - when I wasn't posting any videos my Karma went up, but now I am posting videos, my negative karma is getting bigger.

I wonder if people get pissed at you because they're not technologically able to view your videos...

Could be, but then mediafire isn't working very well for me at the moment and I haven't got time to split my vids into small enough chunks to post on here directly. Anyway I only have 1 day left of access so it'll all come to an end soon....at least there are a good few others who are still actively posting.

Guest NL Forever

I think it's funny when people hate. We should have a contest to see who can get the most negative karma in a week.

Yes, great idea....... but the rules are you can't just go round insulting people to get loads of negative karma...it has to be legitimately earned  ;D  see you back here in a week to compare results.....

Yes, great idea....... but the rules are you can't just go round insulting people to get loads of negative karma...it has to be legitimately earned  ;D  see you back here in a week to compare results.....

hahaha!!!

Guest sleestack

I swear I had -3 twenty minutes ago. but now I'm up to -9... I'll start there at -9 and we'll meet in this thread on Monday at 1600. ...And no blatant insults... got it!

Guest Squirrel

Careful, boys...remember that there are vicious, prideful, & seasoned veterans here who are better than you at garnering negative karma, and they don't take prisoners...

Should either of you be caught or captured, I will, of course, disavow any knowledge of your negative karma contest activities...

I swear I had -3 twenty minutes ago. but now I'm up to -9... I'll start there at -9 and we'll meet in this thread on Monday at 1600. ...And no blatant insults... got it!

Careful, boys...remember there are vicious seasoned veterans here who are better at you at garnering negative karma, they don't like competition from newbies, and they don't take prisoners...

Should either of you be caught or captured, I will, of course, disavow any knowledge of your negative karma contest activities...