Clara & Stas - Part #2

28 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Dude...you need help.

I am sorry that this is the most interesting subject of your interest in my writing today. Do you know "allusion or allegorize"? That sentence contains allusion heavily. Relax, I'm not different from other people reading this forum or following VHTV :)

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know what you were watching budda but the 3some was ruined by tom. he didn't want to do anything. i just hope that this shows that stas is willing to open up to group activity in the future. but tom can leave & go back to the disney channel as apparently he can't handle actual sex.

Capture_2018_04_22_06_07_57_448.png  0   275.44 kB

Capture_2018_04_22_06_08_14_894.png  0   353.2 kB

Capture_2018_04_22_06_08_59_144.png  0   390 kB

I was looking at exactly what you were looking at but, unfortunately, the vision was very bad due to the light coming on and off.
If you look in the Forum you can read the answer that VHTV sent me where they admit their technical problems

1 minute ago, budda said:

I was looking at exactly what you were looking at but, unfortunately, the vision was very bad due to the light coming on and off.
If you look in the Forum you can read the answer that VHTV sent me where they admit their technical problems

the other cams were fine but the idiot stopped clara from blowing him & basically ruined the night. the possible 3some became a total waste & i hope "tom" stays away.:dodgy:

• Like 1

They're doing what I want to see in that bed right now. They are not created for threesome or foursome sex. Email the Vhtv Manager for more. Maybe they'll update the version. or increase the prices and develop an ultra full membership

Just now, altona07 said:

They're doing what I want to see in that bed right now. They are not created for threesome or foursome sex. Email the Vhtv Manager for more. Maybe they'll update the version. or increase the prices and develop an ultra full membership

I don't get at all what are you talking about? :huh:

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wrote golfer06's "the possible 3some became a total waste & i hope" tom "stays away". I forgot to quote. Is that clear? What did we discuss here today from the morning? are you in the cave today ??? Brief summary for you: I have always believed that Clara can not be with someone other than Stas. If we do not remember the Tim & Clara disaster. And now I have joined among those who want to watch multiple sex. Has there been some idea?

• Like 1

Just now, altona07 said:

I wrote golfer06's "the possible 3some became a total waste & i hope" tom "stays away". I forgot to quote. Is that clear? What did we discuss here today from the morning? are you in the cave today ??? Brief summary for you: I have always believed that Clara can not be with someone other than Stas. If we do not remember the Tim & Clara disaster. And now I have joined among those who want to watch multiple sex. Has there been some idea?

No need to attack me. Yes I get it. I will just wait if the threesome will happen for them and if yes it's okay and if not it's okay too. They are a nice couple to watch either way.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No need to attack me. Yes I get it. I will just wait if the threesome will happen for them and if yes it's okay and if not it's okay too. They are a nice couple to watch either way.

I apologize if I was rude. I now expect any surprise from this couple. they have a different understanding of ambition.

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1 on 1 only. must be in love!

Capture_2018_04_22_15_40_06_647.png

Capture_2018_04_22_15_40_17_25.png

Capture_2018_04_22_15_40_23_773.png

I thought so. but I think I'm wrong. Or my understanding of love is different .. Love involves passion, jealousy, lust, eye smile and tears. They just should not make a group sex because we wanted to. I think they will. Because I do not think Clara can be restrained. Tom was probably ineffective in respect of them. Someone else will not miss this opportunity. When Clara is horny, she does not think of the end.

• Like 1

There seems to be a basic misconception among some people who
post VHTV content. Some users believe they are the owners of what
they post and may not appreciate it when others re-post what they've
already posted. Nothing could be further from the truth.

All of the VHTV content that is posted on this site or anywhere else
is owned only by VHTV. They alone hold the exclusive copyright
ownership of their content. They may not enforce that ownership
as rigorously as RLC does, but they are still the exclusive owner of
all their content, no matter who posts it. Maybe they realize it's a
great source of free advertising for them. But, the person posting
their content never owns what they post.

That being the case, what that means is this: Anyone can re-post
any VHTV content, anywhere they choose, at any time, for any
reason or purpose and the only people who can do anything to
stop that is VHTV.

• Like 1