Em, Lexy & Pete

4 hours ago, Callypb said:

There's been mentioned that Sid isn't breaking VH rules by not fucking. But what rules are there? I've learned two so far (after participants broke them), no drugs on cam and don't beat up your girlfriend on cam. What other rules are there? 

As far as I know, there are only 2 rules:

Don't do anything illegal (drugs, violence, etc)

Don't mess with the cams (don't cover them, move them, etc.)

Realistically, there isn't much else that VH can do.  You can't force someone to do interesting things.  Remember, Anna and Alex were the stars of this apartment, then , when they left, it turned out that Em and Sid were pretty boring.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Em, but I think Em and Sid are just not the right people for this type of situation. Ever since that foursome with Bob and Sia a couple of months ago, things have really been going down hill fast.  I bet that's part of the reason why Lexy/Pete were put in there.

Personally I would have no problem with Em staying in the extra bedroom and kicking Sid's ass out the door.  I think with the right couple, Lexy and Pete, Em could turn out to be quite a wild little lady.  Let's face it, she's got a rocking bod and that night in the guest room with the guest shows just how sexual she can be given the right setting.  I'd hate to see her go but if Sid and her are a package and she can't leave Sid, well then I guess that's it..:sad:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Personally I would have no problem with Em staying in the extra bedroom and kicking Sid's ass out the door.  I think with the right couple, Lexy and Pete, Em could turn out to be quite a wild little lady.  Let's face it, she's got a rocking bod and that night in the guest room with the guest shows just how sexual she can be given the right setting.  I'd hate to see her go but if Sid and her are a package and she can't leave Sid, well then I guess that's it..:sad:

I think Sid is like a puppy to her..doesn't want to see him hurt,,but it's a dog!!!

36 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Personally I would have no problem with Em staying in the extra bedroom and kicking Sid's ass out the door.  I think with the right couple, Lexy and Pete, Em could turn out to be quite a wild little lady.  Let's face it, she's got a rocking bod and that night in the guest room with the guest shows just how sexual she can be given the right setting.

Get rid of Sid.  Bring in Sia.

• Upvote 1