Lighting In The Apartment

Guest MaStErVoYeUr

Guest MaStErVoYeUr

If Miss Alma really reads these, I ask that you put a lamp by the television. :P You are so beautiful and I love that you sit in your panties and tease us, but the lighting in day and night is No Bien!!

If Miss Alma really reads these, I ask that you put a lamp by the television. :P You are so beautiful and I love that you sit in your panties and tease us, but the lighting in day and night is No Bien!!

Write in russian or spanish ;)

MaStErVoYeUr said: "If Miss Alma really reads this forum, I ask you to put a lamp near the TV You're so beautiful and I love it when you sit down with your panties and tease us, but the daylight. and night is not very well, day, you are against the light, so you're in the dark, and at night, you're in the dark. "

And I think it's done on purpose. I noticed that the girls RLC use subterfuge to be the least views: small light to the infrared light goes off but is blinded by this little light, they turn back to the camera when they wash or dress etc..

This is a shame on an exhibition site! It's up to you to judge!

in spanish :

MaStErVoYeUr dijo: "Si la señorita Alma realmente lee este foro, les pido que coloques una lámpara cerca de la TV Eres tan hermoso y me encanta cuando te sientas con tu ropa interior y nos tome el pelo, pero la luz del día. y la noche no es muy bueno, día, estás en contra de la luz, por lo que está en la oscuridad y en la noche, que está en la oscuridad ".

Y creo que ha hecho a propósito. Me di cuenta de que las chicas RLC uso subterfugio para ser el menos vistas: pequeña luz para la luz infrarroja se apaga pero está cegado por esta pequeña luz, vuelven la espalda a la cámara cuando se lavan o se visten etc.

Esto es una vergüenza en un sitio de exposición! Todo depende de usted para juzgar!

in russian :

MaStErVoYeUr сказал: "Если бы мисс Алма действительно читает этот форум, я прошу вас поставить лампу рядом с телевизором Ты такая красивая, и я люблю, когда вы сидите с тебя трусики и дразнить нас, но при дневном свете. и ночью не очень хорошо, день, вы против света, так что вы в темноте, и в ночное время, вы находитесь в темноте. "

И я думаю, что это сделано специально. Я заметил, что использование девушками RLC-уловки, чтобы быть наименее просмотров: светило меньшее, для инфракрасного света гаснет, но ослеплен этим мало света, они превращаются обратно в камеру, когда они моют или платье и т.д..

Это позор на сайте выставки! Это до вас, чтобы судить!