All the children seem happy!!!

van the man

All the children seem happy at the moment.

Leora is playing hide and seek hiding behind the door (Alina likes to play also by hiding under the sheets)

Nora is sewing

Isabel is colouring in and watching The Simpsons

Maya likes to dress up in her school uniform or giant yellow blob.

Alma is loving her games console

Lora likes to sit quietly and read

However, all the girls also like to play with the boys. They pretend to know how to have sex and make excessive noise to prove to their spoiled little boys that they are having fun.

All the little boys are fooled into thinking they are actually grown up studs and are even prepared to stop playing with their computers for at least the 10 minutes it takes to have pretend great sex!!

A few more years and some of the boys might actually try to leave the house to do that grown up thing called work!

RLC need to bring in a couple like the lesbians.

Those girls were a true loving couple...until they self-destructed.  They actually liked being around each other.  They had great sex almost every day...without covers.  They didn't seem to care about the cameras.  Even after their relationship went south they provided more drama than all the other couples combined.

I miss the girls.

RLC need to bring in a couple like the lesbians.

Those girls were a true loving couple...until they self-destructed.  They actually liked being around each other.  They had great sex almost every day...without covers.  They didn't seem to care about the cameras.  Even after their relationship went south they provided more drama than all the other couples combined.

I miss the girls.

Me too, after they left I did'not renew my membership on RLC. For now it's more fun at the forum then watching the cams.