New girl Serena

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and as worthless as her big sister caroline she should have never been here just as caroline . worthless worthless sorry to say but its true 

and all that both of them was and are on RLC  for is FOR THE MONEY THAT THEY MAKE IN AND OUTSIDE FOR RLC 

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason I can see that they let this little high school girl in the RLC project is because she is a legacy of Carolina, and she is only there for one reason, to get paid and have a free vacation in Barcelona. She has no intention of seducing the voyeur's just like her sister did nothing to seduce the voyeur's, matter of fact I think her sister told her ahead of time all you have to do is lay around in lingerie and you will get paid good money to spend time in lovely Barcelona. Rosie tried for the a couple weeks to get her to understand how to make real good money while there, but she still refuses to so anything other than yell and scream like a little school girl.

Why did she even agree to participate in a project like this ?

See the source image

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The only reason I can see that they let this little high school girl in the RLC project is because she is a legacy of Carolina, and she is only there for one reason, to get paid and have a free vacation in Barcelona. She has no intention of seducing the voyeur's just like her sister did nothing to seduce the voyeur's, matter of fact I think her sister told her ahead of time all you have to so is lay around in lingerie and you will get paid good money to spend time in lovely Barcelona. Rosie tried for the a couple weeks to get her to understand how to make real good money while there, but she still refuses to so anything other than yell and scream like a little school girl.

Why did she even agree to participate in a project like this ?

See the source image

as far as Carolina goes I will never forget the sheet night, talk about pissing a lot of people off then she goes and tells the new girls don't do anything on cam because they will end up on the internet why in the world would  rlc think sending her sister here would be a good idea

• Like 2

13 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

as far as Carolina goes I will never forget the sheet night, talk about pissing a lot of people off then she goes and tells the new girls don't do anything on cam because they will end up on the internet why in the world would  rlc think sending her sister here would be a good idea

What was that about the sheet ?

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

What was that about the sheet ?

this is from that night most of the night stella was holding the sheet so it was blocking the cams witch pissed everyone off,this pic was right after lola who is riding Carolina's face finally pulled the sheet down so we could see something I just copied this picture off the internet that's why Carolina got so upset that pictures of this stuff and videos were out there581900cda4dab_Carolinafiesta1.png.2d6385255f5e826eb113a3220bd03236.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Carolina got so upset that this stuff and videos were out there

Poor Carolina.   She should have known when you do such Activities in a House Full of Cams it's going to Spread all over the Internet. 

She's a Big Girl. She'll have to Suck It Up and Accept it and Move On.   :biggrin:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Poor Carolina.   She should have known when you do such Activities in a House Full of Cams it's going to Spread all over the Internet. 

She's a Big Girl. She'll have to Suck It Up and Accept it and Move On.   :biggrin:

the thing of it is it was jasmin she was telling not to do anything if I remember right and we all saw how her first visit went hell I even sent rlc a email telling them to send jasmin home early now we see how serena is acting just about as bad as jasmin but I don't think anyone was worse than jasmin on thier first stay though I still have bad memories about that shit the watching sex in the city every single night then her bitching if the other girls tried to have fun and put on a show for us

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, EMMETT111 said:

this is from that night most of the night stella was holding the sheet so it was blocking the cams witch pissed everyone off,this pic was right after lola who is riding Carolina's face finally pulled the sheet down so we could see something I just copied this picture off the internet that's why Carolina got so upset that pictures of this stuff and videos were out there581900cda4dab_Carolinafiesta1.png.2d6385255f5e826eb113a3220bd03236.png

I cant even begin to imagine that Serena would allow herself to get into any kind of situation close to this one for Carolina. I do remember several completely nude massages at B-1 with Carolina, Belle and Anna. With Serena we don't even get that LMAO one of the worst tenants ever without question, here is where she really belongs !!!

Ukraine.b737-200.ur-gac.arp.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I cant even begin to imagine that Serena would allow herself to get into any kind of situation close to this one for Carolina. I do remember several completely nude massages at B-1 with Carolina, Belle and Anna. With Serena we don't even get that LMAO one of the worst tenants ever without question, here is where she really belongs !!!

Ukraine.b737-200.ur-gac.arp.jpg

If only she'd been in an apt with Lola, Belle and Stella, she might have been totally different...😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If only she'd been in an apt with Lola, Belle and Stella, she might have been totally different...😏

Possible but I really doubt it, Lola would have shown her the door.

• Like 1