facebook viktoria closed

after anastasya is viktoria shuts his facebook links, and understandably so! message to both: I share the photos that make you value, I keep to myself your identity I will not reveal on the internet, it is a pleasure to watch you, and it should stay like this, even for you. ...

after anastasya is viktoria shuts his facebook links, and understandably so! message to both: I share the photos that make you value, I keep to myself your identity I will not reveal on the internet, it is a pleasure to watch you, and it should stay like this, even for you. ...

I'm sorry she took her FB down.  I enjoyed it.  Maybe she will reappear somewhere, but it may be hard to find her again, and plainly she would not want us to find her online again.  Hopefully, she will return each week to the RLC apartment.

GOD Dammit! Who the fuck is sending her messages???

I'm sorry she took her FB down.  I enjoyed it.  Maybe she will reappear somewhere, but it may be hard to find her again, and plainly she would not want us to find her online again.  Hopefully, she will return each week to the RLC apartment.

Well if someone was stupid enough to send her messages on FB, there's a good chance she won't be back on RLC. I mean going out of your way to find her personal info, then harassing her? That's borderline stalking. Who would want to subject themselves to that?

Guest kevinbsam7

GOD Dammit! Who the fuck is sending her messages???

o016yx.jpg

I don't think that's what cordoblanc was saying - he was sending Viktoria a message, through Camcaps, that he had kept her identity secret despite finding her fb and passing on some pictures cutting out anything that could identify her.

I do think that despite our natural interest in the people we watch, it is grossly wrong to seek out and find personal information and then make contact.

If there was ever an action guaranteed to bring RLC to a close is this type of action.

To contact someone to tell them that you have discovered personal info but will not pass it on is TOTALLY fucking stupid. What did the idiot expect her to say - 'Oh thank you for advising me, why don't you be my friend and we can share sexy pictures and I will tell you how much I love you'

Let's just watch and spend exciting times speculating. We can't mix fantasy with fact. Look, Listen but stay Silent!!!

Guest NL Forever

after anastasya is viktoria shuts his facebook links, and understandably so!

I don't wish to be negative and critical, but you don't know what you are talking about...... there, that should earn me a few more negative Karma points, but I have to tell the truth.....

Guest sleestack

I don't think that's what cordoblanc was saying - he was sending Viktoria a message, through Camcaps, that he had kept her identity secret despite finding her fb and passing on some pictures cutting out anything that could identify her.

That is right. I forgot that are a few other forums dedicated to RLC. It could just as easily been someone from one of those sites. I remember when someone from /b/ doxed Nastya. She seemed shaken up pretty bad.

My initial comment was more rhetorical than assigning blame. We all seem to be of the same ilk. I, personally, could not imagine having any sort of contact with anyone on RLC. Primarily because they are soooooo far away and since I know only one word in Russian, it does not seem like we'd be compatible.

****New Topic****

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/language-barriers-barrieres-linguistiques-sprachbarrieren-barreras-del-idi/new/#new

* On a side note, does any one know if the conjunctions we use in English translate into other languages? I'm starting to be a little more sensitive to people who have to run stuff through translation apps/sites.

I do think that despite our natural interest in the people we watch, it is grossly wrong to seek out and find personal information and then make contact.

If there was ever an action guaranteed to bring RLC to a close is this type of action.

To contact someone to tell them that you have discovered personal info but will not pass it on is TOTALLY fucking stupid. What did the idiot expect her to say - 'Oh thank you for advising me, why don't you be my friend and we can share sexy pictures and I will tell you how much I love you'

Let's just watch and spend exciting times speculating. We can't mix fantasy with fact. Look, Listen but stay Silent!!!

I agree with you van the man.

God gave us 2 ears, 2 eyes, & 1 mouth which means look & listen twice as much as you talk.