love the way they have done sex in living room unplanned not swap but still one of them want to do swap... love these kind of scenario with hot guests hope these will continue of  course with little more progress in swapping i was hoping that other guy allowed to touch the girl when she was having sex. 

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, johnnn said:

i dont want to see this couple again (Britney & Linus) 

Becca & Ben you are really gorgeous couple. 

if this girl is Britney, i like her they are more entertaining than the rest, of course i only seen the apartment a couple of times i might missed some thing from the others

they are the one near to the kitchen last night, i want to see more of her

HnOBHE1f_o.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, sat11 said:

she is the resident right? nice body tho,i don't know why she did not to be seen in the shower

she hasn't hidden. she just doesn't like having sex with jerar. and it's never a good idea for the residents to hide.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she hasn't hidden. she just doesn't like having sex with jerar. and it's never a good idea for the residents to hide.

has she ever masturbate on on cam?, may be she she was washing her pussy and did not want it to be on cam touching it,

because she was in bathroom poked her head to call the other girl and the other girl came in and stood in front of the cam, then she went to shower to wash the other one stood there till she finished ,did not talk the other one was on her phone all the time.

well good luck to them😕

We should get real folks, this apartment is great. Britney is an ace player, and they have guests that have no hesitation to have sex on camera.

In other apartments we see gorgeous female participants (like Grace) ,  but this one is different. They bring armature guests to have sex. So we see a few varieties  each month.

I think some of the negative comments can be destructive.

It benefits all of us if this apartment gets gets more view and income $$$ . Why? because it encourage them to bring more guests - or being Britney more often. 

I suggest we stop complaining about the minor (or non existent) issues and give them the support and view they deserve.  It helps to see more of lovely Britney. or seeing her as a participant. Amen.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

We should get real folks, this apartment is great. Britney is an ace player, and they have guests that have no hesitation to have sex on camera.

In other apartments we see gorgeous female participants (like Grace) ,  but this one is different. They bring armature guests to have sex. So we see a few varieties  each month.

I think some of the negative comments can be destructive.

It benefits all of us if this apartment gets gets more view and income $$$ . Why? because it encourage them to bring more guests - or being Britney more often. 

I suggest we stop complaining about the minor (or non existent) issues and give them the support and view they deserve.  It helps to see more of lovely Britney. or seeing her as a participant. Amen.

This appartement must stay otherwise we can't see Becca & Ben and Britney & Linus. 😔

• Like 2