Julya & Raul

On 5/19/2018 at 1:22 AM, letsdothis said:

I wondered why I hadn't seen you on the boards for so long. I sure hope
you're feeling better. If not, I hope you're feeling better really soon. I really
miss your comic wit...and your math. :angel: :biggrin: :heart:

get-well-soon.jpg.4cb3d84edaf46bf96ef40411565827b4.jpg  1   11.58 kB

Thx foir that lets! I miss you guys on here myself. You love my math so you can correct me I'm sure! 

44 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx foir that lets! I miss you guys on here myself. You love my math so you can correct me I'm sure! 

I'm pretty sure we love all that makes you you, get well soon and we will have our balance back aka the Ash perspective. 😀😀😀

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Just In said:

I'm pretty sure we love all that makes you you, get well soon and we will have our balance back aka the Ash perspective. 😀😀😀

Thx Just In! It's been pretty awful. Guy acting like I have the plague, and i don't really blame him. It"s good to be back if only part time, I miss all you guys and the fun we have on here. 

• Like 2

I've just started watching this apartment and Kiki and Mike(?) are quickly becoming my favorite.  The playful energy between them is very refreshing.

I wouldn't mind if they get their own apartment at some point.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, PPark said:

I've just started watching this apartment and Kiki and Mike(?) are quickly becoming my favorite.  The playful energy between them is very refreshing.

Welcome here. Yes they are great 👍

Kiki2.thumb.JPG.6691c5ee69404d134dc8668dc3690ae1.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, PPark said:

Welcome aboard from all of us here at CC, we hope to see you continue your participation in our little place on the internet.

See the source image

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Welcome aboard from all of us here at CC, we hope to see you continue your participation in our little place on the internet.

See the source image

Well you know you are on CC when you get a totally nice welcome from the mods. 💖👍 Never saw this at any other forum or board 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PPark said:

Welcome PPark!

• Like 1