Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:06 PM, Nicholas said:

Stud ?????? 🤣 That's really hilarious Aussie mate ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have to give kudos to you on that one mate ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Cobber 🤩

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Is there a building opposite ? 🤔

I don't think there is a building opposite, if you look in the reflection in the kitchen cabinets above the microwave it look like woodland you can see, also a while ago she was painting in the GR and unusual for her at the time she slipped up and showed the painting to cam, and it was a landscape painting that matched the reflection from the cabinets.

As for looking out of the LR window I think she feeds the birds unless she's putting food out for her voyeur

• Like 1

Sans vouloir être trop critique... Quelle tristesse pour Léora.... Cette fille est superbe et semble être "facile à vivre"... Et à côté elle est avec un gars incapable de lui faire l'amour correctement, qui dort, que je n'ai jamais vu faire la cuisine, le ménage, le repassage...

Brave Léora...

1 hour ago, Arpagon12 said:

Sans vouloir être trop critique... Quelle tristesse pour Léora.... Cette fille est superbe et semble être "facile à vivre"... Et à côté elle est avec un gars incapable de lui faire l'amour correctement, qui dort, que je n'ai jamais vu faire la cuisine, le ménage, le repassage...

Brave Léora...

Brave Leora ?? She gets up at midday, irons once a week, cooks once maybe twice a week, the rest are carry outs, does housework once a week, spends the rest of her time on the iPhone or pleasuring herself and us .

Meenwhile, Paul works a twelve hour day, 4-5 days per week, lets her do what she likes, and lets her spend money on whatever is in vogue at the present time.

Nah, she's not brave, nore is she stupid, She must be happy and satisfied, as she has been with him for years, and whatever people may think she does not have a lover IMHO.

They are in my opinion comfortable with each other. Which is more than some folks can say. 😊

• Like 4

4 hours ago, olgasvi said:

The windows overlook the Yenisei River and the Nikolayevsky Bridge.

There are two high rise apartment buildings there, of which both are of the same architectural design and resemble in appearance, and of which one still has quite an amount of construction in progress on it. The residence referred to is located in one of them, and is one not having much in the way of construction remaining with exception of occasional remodels. A good observation olga. 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iwishicould said:

Brave Leora ?? She gets up at midday, irons once a week, cooks once maybe twice a week, the rest are carry outs, does housework once a week, spends the rest of her time on the iPhone or pleasuring herself and us .

Meenwhile, Paul works a twelve hour day, 4-5 days per week, lets her do what she likes, and lets her spend money on whatever is in vogue at the present time.

Nah, she's not brave, nore is she stupid, She must be happy and satisfied, as she has been with him for years, and whatever people may think she does not have a lover IMHO.

They are in my opinion comfortable with each other. Which is more than some folks can say. 😊

Humm... She is mostly under contract with RLC and with binding but accepted obligations on pain of losing the apartment, the agreed remuneration and the benefits that go with it ... And I know many people who work 12 hours a day and all week and that does not prevent them from cooking a little or cleaning ... Fortunately .... But that said, I give you partly reason on the character of Leora ;-)

32 minutes ago, Arpagon12 said:

Humm... She is mostly under contract with RLC and with binding but accepted obligations on pain of losing the apartment, the agreed remuneration and the benefits that go with it ... And I know many people who work 12 hours a day and all week and that does not prevent them from cooking a little or cleaning ... Fortunately .... But that said, I give you partly reason on the character of Leora 😉

I am of the opinion that her contract with RLC would not prevent her from working, indeed several of the girls in the past have I believe had occupations, although I could not be sure that this is the case. 🤗

Those of us who have watched this couple from their onset with RLC, know that Leora worked as a medical assistant of some kind. Getting up and about early in the morning, leaving Paul at the apartment.  Plus, she did more cooking in the old apartment on a regular basis, than she has in the new one. 

She had a job about two years ago, working as some kind of security. 

However certain CC members remain cynical, because she rejected their attempts of trying to contact her personally.

On an entirely different note. Let's see how long it takes for her to use the new camera in the BR, to its fullest extent.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Those of us who have watched this couple from their onset with RLC, know that Leora worked as a medical assistant of some kind. Getting up and about early in the morning, leaving Paul at the apartment.  Plus, she did more cooking in the old apartment on a regular basis, than she has in the new one. 

However certain CC members remain cynical, because she rejected their attempts of trying to contact her personally.

On an entirely different note. Let's see how long it takes for her to use the new camera in the BR, to its fullest extent.

Concerning some past employments you are correct my friend. On a different note, in consideration of intervals of timing of late and choices of being advantageous or not in perhaps some other ways than only some of the apparent choices made during some of those intervals, as well as intervals of recent occurrences and choices of such, it may likely be quite awhile. Imo, some of the sporadic intervals of time periods similar in the past where minimal occurrences of activities of interest seemed to occur, initiated some of the views or opinions of the residence becoming and perhaps at times seeming quite monotonous to some.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Yes you are right, those of us who watched her from the start would remember her working as a medical assistant or dental assistant, although her stint in security didn't last long but she looked good in the uniform.

Im not sure where you are going with your remark regarding cynical CC members, surely if you are stating that then you must either be in touch with the lovely lady yourself to have gained such information, or you are perhaps one of those cynical people you are referring to, or dare I say you are just spouting BS, no matter it makes for good reading.

39 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Yes you are right, those of us who watched her from the start would remember her working as a medical assistant or dental assistant, although her stint in security didn't last long but she looked good in the uniform.

Im not sure where you are going with your remark regarding cynical CC members, surely if you are stating that then you must either be in touch with the lovely lady yourself to have gained such information, or you are perhaps one of those cynical people you are referring to, or dare I say you are just spouting BS, no matter it makes for good reading.

My comment should not have stepped any ones toes, other than those whom have knowledge of which I am talking about. If the shoe fits, wear it.

For your info. It is against CC rules for a CC member to try to make contact with an RLC tenant. As it is also against RLC's rules for an RLC tenant to make contact via posting in CC's forums.