Candy & Dean Part #2

32 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If that had been a bloke the feminist movement would have been up in arms and riots on the streets, as it was a women no one's saying fuckall really, imagine the row if that had been Rock lol. Will she be allowed back? probably but her next home should be a padded cell lol.

Candy just needs a good hard fucking😋

• Like 1

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

Well some ppl will forgive and forget but that should be both ways not just the female the end of the day if I guy did that vhtv would have a shit load of tickets and a hell of a lot of ppl on here angry hell for me it shouldn't make no difference male or female violence should never be accepted no matter what just my opinion 

Totally agree. Violence, whether male or female, particularly using a weapon (in this case a piece of wood) cannot and should not be tolerated. This is not for the manager to deal with, VH should make a stand and kick the tenant out! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Totally agree. Violence, whether male or female, particularly using a weapon (in this case a piece of wood) cannot and should not be tolerated. This is not for the manager to deal with, VH should make a stand and kick the tenant out! 

Well, in this situation, most sorry for Anna and Alex. :sad:

Em - generate many problems and fines.

C&D - generate many problems and fines.

B&D - completely dead.

Misty - far from the even not best but just normal days.

Ana - so-so. She tries - but I do not think that the statistics is good.

M&H - they are nice. But do not make a lot money - they live for themselves and enjoy.:rolleyes:

Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - last days are good:rolleyes:, but before week nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, in this situation, most sorry for Anna and Alex. :sad:

Em - generate many problems and fines.

C&D - generate many problems and fines.

B&D - completely dead.

Misty - far from the even not best but just normal days.

Ana - so-so. She tries - but I do not think that the statistics is good.

M&H - they are nice. But do not make a lot money - they live for themselves and enjoy.:rolleyes:

Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - last days are good:rolleyes:, but before week nothing.

Good summing up as normal groomy :smile:

On 5/28/2018 at 4:07 PM, jjkopite said:

Normal tımar gibi iyi toparlanma : Gülümseme:

Em: Existence and absence are unclear.

Şeker-Dean: If they have the opportunity to fight, they party with the same people.

Bree-Drew: There are no artifacts from the old Bree and Drew.

Misty: When the old haze is going back, it is obvious that there is not a change.

Anastasia: Far from its old days, I've been wearing a snitch for months and weeks. I guess that you always know images, comments, statistics,

Mira-Henry: The best of them, if they invite almost the same people, are better.

Nyusha Ronny: They are trying to do something bad with their new friends in their new home. There's a little more movement.

On 5/28/2018 at 4:04 PM, groomy said:

Eh, bu durumda, Anna ve Alex için en üzgün. :üzgün:

Em - pek çok sorun ve para cezaları üretir.

C & D - pek çok sorun ve ince parçacıklar oluşturmak.

B & D - tamamen öldü.

Puslu - uzak hatta iyi ama sadece normal günlerden.

Ana - so-so. O dener - ama istatistik iyi olduğunu düşünmüyorum.

M & H - onlar güzel. Ama çok para yapmazlar - kendileri için yaşamak ve keyfini çıkarın.: Rolleyes:

Nyu & Ronny & Cindy & Matt - Son günlerde iyi : Rolleyes:ama hafta önce hiçbir şey.

Em: Existence and absence are unclear.

Şeker-Dean: If they have the opportunity to fight, they party with the same people.

Bree-Drew: There are no artifacts from the old Bree and Drew.

Misty: When the old haze is going back, it is obvious that there is not a change.

Anastasia: Far from its old days, I've been wearing a snitch for months and weeks. I guess that you always know images, comments, statistics,

Mira-Henry: The best of them, if they invite almost the same people, are better.

Nyusha Ronny: They are trying to do something bad with their new friends in their new home. There's a little more movement.

6 hours ago, johnnn said:

neden tekrar kızgın şeker vardır? :büyük sırıtış: Bunu Yüklü lütfen. i you.sweet Candy'yi izlemek ister

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

bir adam olsaydı o lol Kaya olsaydı kimsenin diyerek fuckall gerçekten satır hayal kadınlar olduğu gibi feminist hareket, sokaklarda silah ve ayaklanmalardaki kadar olurdu. o geri izin verilecek mi? Muhtemelen ancak bir sonraki ev lol bir yastıklı hücre olmalıdır.

Where are the people who did not promise Rock not to sing in chorus because of the violence he applied to Anastaia? What would have happened to that wood dean's face.