Patrik & Clair

1 hour ago, Karrui said:

But I also think that they should give a shake in this apartment

Well, Patrick gives lots of shakes to Clair. But I agree it is not enough. 

Based on what I saw, the chance of this couple swing is absolute zero.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2018 at 20:57, zoifan said:

Bem, Patrick dá muitos tremas para Clair. Mas eu concordo que não é suficiente. 

Com base no que vi, a chance desse balanço do casal é zero absoluto.

It does not have to be a swing, but one of those scenes already had an up in the apartment

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm33/cam14/guests-sex-fun-may-7

10 minutes ago, Karrui said:

It does not have to be a swing, but one of those scenes already had an up in the apartment

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm33/cam14/guests-sex-fun-may-7

But that was at the time they was "working" to have an house at VH... (that house at the time was from Whitney&Jerar, not any of that couples there in the couch - Patrick&Clair and Ben&Becca)
After that Patrick&Clair got their house.. after being kicked out from this house whitney went to live with Patrick&Clair ... Ben visited there with becca and others... And then Ben get his own house and never more was saw visiting Patrick&Clair that moved to this house... Whitney leave Patrick&Clair to go live with Ben 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Mas naquela época eles estavam "trabalhando" para ter uma casa na VH ... (naquela época a casa era da Whitney & Jerar, não havia nenhum casal lá no sofá - Patrick & Clair e Ben & Becca)
Depois Patrick & Clair conseguiram a casa deles .. depois de ser expulso desta casa Whitney foi morar com Patrick & Clair ... Ben visitou lá com Becca e outros ... E então Ben conseguiu sua própria casa e nunca mais foi visto visitando Patrick & Clair que se mudou para esta casa ... Whitney deixa Patrick e Clair para morar com Ben 

I understood, but what I say is that this apartment needs more action .... this link I sent was just an example of something that would be welcome here

Ps: this is my humble opinion

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Karrui said:

I understood, but what I say is that this apartment needs more action .... this link I sent was just an example of something that would be welcome here

Ps: this is my humble opinion

I agree with you.. was just trying to explain that the circumstances that lead to that moment are totally different now.. They was (lets say) under casting approval at that time

• Like 1