Marla & Hector

18 hours ago, Crerigan said:

@ze81 no its not on twitter becouse it would give a geographic indication about were we live.

VHTV simply can't do that by contract, wich is the reason why I have made the post by myself, so it's my responsibility.

I.just hoping  the stability of the status quo is well, so they can tell anyone who tries to track us back simply not to.

don't worry, we are well 🙂

Glad you and Marla are ok,take the time needed and comeback cool and nice as always.Cheers.

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

That was definitely one of the worst to happen in our state but they were referring to this one right here.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-bridge-collapse-fiu-florida-state-university-project-behind-schedule-over-budget-updates-2018-03-20/

The company building the bridge had a major design change halfway through it's construction and didn't change the supports to accommodate it. At least thats the story so far as it's still developing. I'm not sure how much is getting out past our local news because these stories tend to get buried amongst the bigger worldwide news, but the investigation is unveiling some major corners were cut and standard safety protocols were basically just ignored. But the biggest issue of this bridge collapse was that the bridge was built over a traffic signal. So when it collapsed there were a bunch of cars below it waiting for the light to turn green. It's a miracle more weren't killed in the incident.

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

That was definitely one of the worst to happen in our state but they were referring to this one right here.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-bridge-collapse-fiu-florida-state-university-project-behind-schedule-over-budget-updates-2018-03-20/

The company building the bridge had a major design change halfway through it's construction and didn't change the supports to accommodate it. At least thats the story so far as it's still developing. I'm not sure how much is getting out past our local news because these stories tend to get buried amongst the bigger worldwide news, but the investigation is unveiling some major corners were cut and standard safety protocols were basically just ignored. But the biggest issue of this bridge collapse was that the bridge was built over a traffic signal. So when it collapsed there were a bunch of cars below it waiting for the light to turn green. It's a miracle more weren't killed in the incident.

yes. but they knew about that 1. i was bringing up a bad catastrophe that many forgot about or maybe didn't even know about because they were too young or some other reason.

10 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yo Hector and Marla, I hope you guys are doing good. Give us an update so we know you're ok.

Yo! 😄
We are still good, we have some data line problem, probably as a result of the falling and a big packet loss percentage.
techician are working on it.

Logistical situation settled, now moving in the city is not a problem anymore and work as usual except for some quarter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crerigan said:

internet still.down i feel like homicide could be a  solution but rational mind know is not

really hate that heavy response does not apply to a critical logistic structure like internet

Really annoying. I understand you. Well make the best of it and do some naughty things with each other 😂😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest hacıvat
6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Welcome Back 🙂 

very welcome. ı missed them like rain at desert.😉