Tula - Split 5

VoyeurVillaNews

12 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

There is also a new independent apartment launched Justin&Mia. 

Sorry to say but this place has the worst cam placements I ever saw. And only one bedroom cam. The whole place consists of blindspots...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squish said:

I hope the TULA girl does stay. She looks interesting.

Well I am in no way convinced of her. The new UFA place looks very nice @VoyeurVillaNews. Cozy place and good cam placements.👍 The guy placing the cams in Justin Mia place must have been blind and forgot to install the missing cams there 🙄

On 5/13/2018 at 12:20 AM, sat11 said:

i think she is a friend of the other guy, she looks nice ''

cNZTP4EF_o.jpgvM6nsqES_o.jpg
AdvryYeu_o.jpg

Well to me she is another "Nicole": Nice girl but that is totally not what VV needs to survive now. They need really crazy girls like Zoe or Tanya... 

• Like 1

Dear Jabbath, at 3.28 a.m. Ruski time she finally succumbed to the gangly youth in her bedroom. This then raises some issues. Will Lex be further humiliated by being banished to the put you up, arguably an advance on the kitchen sofa? Will gangly youth move into bedroom? Also how will Lex react if gangly youth goes awol again and Nicole wont come across in the meantime, Is she a one man girl or a one man at any time girl? Its getting interesting!