Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

here is emma. she was ann's protoge in 1st apt with boyfriend peter. i can't find the pj pics yet but they were some kind of dinosaur.

Thanks for the pics, Golfer. How long ago were they tenants? Even the
apt doesn't look familiar to me.

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks for the pics, Golfer. How long ago were they tenants? Even the
apt doesn't look familiar to me.

those were from march 2017. it was a & a 1st vh apt after they left vv.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

here is emma. she was ann's protoge in 1st apt with boyfriend peter. i can't find the pj pics yet but they were some kind of dinosaur.

Capture_2018_05_24_19_26_41_956.png  0   623.53 kB

Capture_2018_05_24_19_28_09_802.png  0   687.44 kB

Capture_2018_05_24_19_29_02_305.png  0   695.45 kB

Haha, I remember Emma and Peter, they we're getting it on in the LR quite a bit, before the silly six all got booted to the curb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I remember Emma and Peter, they we're getting it on in the LR quite a bit, before the silly six all got booted to the curb.

remember though that emma & peter were supposed to stay but changed their minds (according to vh). too bad. peter could have filled in well for dean & drew a couple of nights ago with candy when they both had problems!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

remember though that emma & peter were supposed to stay but changed their minds (according to vh). too bad. peter could have filled in well for dean & drew a couple of nights ago with candy when they both had problems!

Peter never had any problems in that dept. With Emma!. I remember her dinosaur suit, she wore it a lot when the siily 6 had their meetings in the LR on how to do something interesting.

• Like 1