Is America becoming a police state?

It seems like there are so many "broken window laws" that just about anything can be a criminal offense now. There are police shootings of unarmed people on a damn near daily basis, and more stories of abuse than one can even count of. Police now have drones and surveillance aircraft, cameras every where, and face detection software. When did everything become so serious and punitive? 

US-police.thumb.jpg.87e3b326abd1182075fb012eec3b87e0.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, itsme said:

It seems like there are so many "broken window laws" that just about everything can be a criminal offense now. It seems like there are police shootings and stories of police abuse just about every day now. Police now have drones and surveillance aircraft, cameras every where, and face detection cameras. When did everything become so serious and punitive? 

The police are the enforcers of the thievery practiced by the One Percent. The main function of the Police in America is to suppress the citizens.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/22/2018 at 10:13 PM, StnCld316 said:

The police are the enforcers of the thievery practiced by the One Percent. The main function of the Police in America is to suppress the citizens.    :biggrin:

DXQ0DIkXkAAWIrU.jpg.cf279790f25ce7756a674ccf6c98ef33.jpg

"The police are the enforcers of the thievery practiced by the One Percent,"( that statement only pertains to "Black Uncle Tom Cops") (meaning the one percent of Black Cops, are taunted, for standing alongside white Cops.) I agree to a certain point, my Canadian friend... Enforcers, yes! Thievery of what? To take it upon themselves to force people into odd situations? There are two complaints, one that the cops are brutal and rude and the other that they don’t do enough to stop crime. Like any job, we are at there mercy. (meaning management) The functions of the American Police are providing essential social services, maintaining order, and controlling crime...(In short) Their job is to catch criminals and keep order. That, at least, is what their role should be. But they don’t seem to have grasped such an essential point themselves. 

The remodeling of the police as social workers means that when real people suffer real crimes, the police force (I’m sorry, police service, which says it all) don't give a damn! At one percent, I have to agree with you there. So, it’s crucial that those one percent keep the community fractured by distracting them with emotional issues, so the people never stop to wonder how they got so screwed over for so long... 

Balancing a more compassionate policing with more effective law enforcement is one of the enormous challenges facing our nation, who is traumatized and divided by multiple deadly episodes between the police and it's community. The function of the police is to investigate the act and to pin it on someone, innocent or guilty. If an American is so scared by crime, he/she can exercise the 2nd Amendment, the law to bear arms. So, in essence, we are at the beginning of a Police State, contributing to the World Order, where the policing of the States, is becoming a reality... Good Topic! Peace Joey 19.gif.b5fd22dbae3a4362261f7b13f4aa1cdf.gif

AF32652B-7CE0-4D57-B7F6-FCB543CA6E7B_w1023_r1_s.thumb.jpg.e090f921bbaf11b837334da218f96451.jpg

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

The police are the enforcers of the thievery practiced by the One Percent,"( that statement only pertains to "Black Uncle Tom Cops.) (meaning the one percent of Black Cops, are taunted, for standing alongside white Cops.) I agree to a certain point, my Canadian friend... Enforcers, yes! Thievery of what? To take it upon themselves to force people into odd situations? There are two complaints, one that the cops are brutal and rude and the other that they don’t do enough to stop crime. Like any job, we are at there mercy. (meaning management) The functions of the American Police are providing essential social services, maintaining order, and controlling crime...(In short) Their job is to catch criminals and keep order. That, at least, is what their role should be. But they don’t seem to have grasped such an essential point themselves. 

The remodeling of the police as social workers means that when real people suffer real crimes, the police force (I’m sorry, police service, which says it all) don't give a damn! At one percent, I have to agree with you there. So, it’s crucial that those one percent keep the community fractured by distracting them with emotional issues, so the people never stop to wonder how they got so screwed over for so long... 

Balancing a more compassionate policing with more effective law enforcement is one of the enormous challenges facing our nation, who is traumatized and divided by multiple deadly episodes between the police and it's community. The function of the police is to investigate the act and to pin it on someone, innocent or guilty. If an American is so scared by crime, he/she can exercise the 2nd Amendment, a law to bear arms. So, in essence, we are at the beginning of a Police State, contributing to the World Order, where the policing of the States, is becoming a reality... Good Topic! Peace Joey 19.gif.b5fd22dbae3a4362261f7b13f4aa1cdf.gif  0   29.71 kB

That was just something I copied and pasted from an article I read somewhere.  I can't even remember the page I seen it on. But the part posted seemed to fit in with what I had quoted at the time.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That was just something I copied and pasted from an article I read somewhere.  I can't even remember the page I seen it on. But the part posted seemed to fit in with what I had quoted at the time.

Does not matter if it's a quote or not, your RIGHT... I just added the part that you left out... 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Does not matter if it's a quote or not, your RIGHT... I just added the part that you left out... 

Actually some Cops are thieves. Just in Toronto, London and Ottawa, Ontario in the Asian and Italian Communities Stores operate Criminal Activities out of the back of their Stores and they pay Police Thousands of Dollars per Month to keep the heat off them so they can continue their illegal Drug & Gun Sale Operations. I would imagine there's quite a bit of that activity in the USA as well. Most of those are run by the Mob that hold Merchants as Hostages.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 2:10 PM, blue is the colour said:

Looks that way have they nothing better to do than harass good folk... Strange ol country when you can buy a AR-50 at the age of 18 but cannot drink alcohol until you are 21.

Good point Blue! But I'm confused, are we talking about Police Enforcer or the other? Reason being, Police have nothing to do with Policy when it comes to Guns or Alcohol, to be fair to them. Young people, at eighteen, will have the responsibility of learning and excising their rights on Gun control, before they start to drink at 21... Lol...Yeah Right! Age doesn't matter, does it? Many youths under age 21 still drink, despite the current legal drinking age. Doesn’t that prove the policy is ineffective? Should we lower the minimum legal drinking age to 18? Youth in other countries are exposed to alcohol at earlier generations and engage in less alcohol abuse and have healthier attitudes toward alcohol. Don't those countries have fewer alcohol-related problems than we do? I've read that if we educate teens about using Weapons and alcohol safely starting at age 18, will encourage responsibility. Is that true? IMO - More than the One Percent of Law - Enforcement, do Harass like you adequately stated. 19.gif.e1f18aea360409a03c24faea53fb141c.gif