Lola & Otto Part #2

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Big company now. 4 girls and 2 boys.:angel:

what is the discussion with otto, lola and Hannah tonight.. lola seems pissed and Hannah and Otto have been debating something..Thanks Groomy..

2 hours ago, Houlii said:

what is the discussion with otto, lola and Hannah tonight.. lola seems pissed and Hannah and Otto have been debating something..Thanks Groomy..

Nothing serious. They are friends. Hannah is more friend - girl with boy haircut. Nothing serious in general. All ok.

6 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

What the fuck is with the phone while having sex? If my chick's phone rings while I am banging her and she even looks at it, I'd be fucking pissed as fuck! 

Lol, see lots of that on here. I'm usually doing at least a couple of things at once  to Guy when we're together, trying to read my phone at the same time is too much for my brain to handle!

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 8:12 PM, StnCld316 said:

That's like swallowing my own cum. Sorry, not into that. Cool for some, but ain't me. I came on the chest of one of my girlfriends and after my load was done, she pulled me close to her and rubbed my load on my chest. And she was laughing because she knew I was yuck as fuck! 

• Like 3