Lola & Otto Part #2

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Lorna Doom said:

Not sure why they would both need to be kicked out.  If it was Otto who was abusive you would all be kick him out rather than both of them.  I don't want to see either of them kicked out myself.  

Because they are in a relationship and Otto isn't going to stay in the house when Lola is the one that is asked to leave. To be honest, I do actually think Lola should be kicked out since like I said, she's the violent one. But unless they break up, it won't matter.

• Like 2

I actually agree with you there Miscvoyeur.  It also think it would be both or neither.  But I think if what has been said is true (and I didn't see any of this rucus so I am going on what others have said) then there is a possibility of a break up (I certainly wouldn't stay with her if she started hitting me about) then Otto should be allowed to stay if he wanted to.  Whether he would want to or not is another matter.

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because they are in a relationship and Otto isn't going to stay in the house when Lola is the one that is asked to leave. To be honest, I do actually think Lola should be kicked out since like I said, she's the violent one. But unless they break up, it won't matter.

Dear XXX,

Hello, XXX!

Thanks for your concern. Otto and Lola are fine, but for some reasons they can't be online right now.
Unfortunately, I can't give you more detailed information for now.
Hope you don't worry too much about it. By the way you can watch all episodes with them in our archive:
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm32
Also, we have lots of new couples now and you can estimate it as an opportunity to know others closer!

Best wishes,
Support Department

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, budda said:

Dear XXX,

Hello, XXX!

Thanks for your concern. Otto and Lola are fine, but for some reasons they can't be online right now.
Unfortunately, I can't give you more detailed information for now.
Hope you don't worry too much about it. By the way you can watch all episodes with them in our archive:
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm32
Also, we have lots of new couples now and you can estimate it as an opportunity to know others closer!

Best wishes,
Support Department

this is meaningless nonsense.

• Like 2

Well the interesting things here stopped a long time ago and lately they both looked as miserable than Alan & Evi maybe even worse. Time for goodbye I think.

That is of course your opinion and you are welcome to it.  For me this is the ONLY apartment worth watching  (as Lola and Otto were off line I took a gander through every single other apartment last night and found each and every one of them deathly boring.).  The only reason I am still watching VHTV so I hope you don't mind that I totally disagree with you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lorna Doom said:

Well the interesting things here stopped a long time ago and lately they both looked as miserable than Alan & Evi maybe even worse. Time for goodbye I think.

That is of course your opinion and you are welcome to it.  For me this is the ONLY apartment worth watching  (as Lola and Otto were off line I took a gander through every single other apartment last night and found each and every one of them deathly boring.).  The only reason I am still watching VHTV so I hope you don't mind that I totally disagree with you.

Why should I mind? Everybody can watch what he or she likes. It was only my personal opinion about the place. Honestly I did not even notice it was gone when I did not read it here.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lorna Doom said:

I agree, just because some members don't find them interesting doesn't mean they should go. It's the only apartment I watch regular. If they go then it's bye VHTV for me and back to Voyeur Villa. Tanya & Friends apartment is worth the subscription alone.

• Like 2