Lola & Otto Part #2

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because they are in a relationship and Otto isn't going to stay in the house when Lola is the one that is asked to leave. To be honest, I do actually think Lola should be kicked out since like I said, she's the violent one. But unless they break up, it won't matter.

If Candy the psycho was never asked to leave I doubt Lola will unless she has had previous warnings. I guess we will find out soon enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Lola really needs anger management. A few times I have seen her fly off the handle at Otto. If they come back  really hope she learns to calm down, but going by past events I don't think she will.

Normally the trend is to increase. With that regular guy she even once get crazy and aggressive with him

2 hours ago, broxman said:

If Candy the psycho was never asked to leave I doubt Lola will unless she has had previous warnings. I guess we will find out soon enough.

I believe she already had previous warnings for violence. She even cut herself when she broke the glass in the LR door in another attack

• Like 2

10 hours ago, budda said:

عزيزي XXX،

مرحبا، XXX!

شكرا لاهتمامك. أوتو ولولا على ما يرام، ولكن لبعض الأسباب التي لا يمكن أن تكون على الانترنت في الوقت الحالي.
للأسف، لا أستطيع أن أعطيكم معلومات أكثر تفصيلا في الوقت الراهن.
أرجو أن لا تقلق كثيرا حول هذا الموضوع. بالمناسبة يمكنك مشاهدة جميع الحلقات معهم في أرشيفنا:
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments؟&realm=realm32
أيضا، لدينا الكثير من الأزواج جديدة الآن ويمكنك تقدير أنها فرصة لمعرفة الآخرين أقرب !

أطيب التمنيات،
قسم المساندة