Lola & Otto Part #2

On 5/30/2018 at 7:37 PM, Amy3 said:

On the #free #free #free cam too! Winners, no doubt about it! I do have to wonder if they would have made more doing everything they did on the pay cams. Who am I kidding of course they couldn’t otherwise they wouldn’t have gone for the prize money. Which is x amount, which means under normal circumstances they wouldn’t have made more then x amount on the pay cams. Very interesting! Well, it is to me anyways. 😬

As an F.D.C. ( Financial Direct Consultant) to Warren Buffet, I can tell you that the proportional equivalent of "free free free" it is equalized by the $$$, in this case. The "X" amount is equally and totally disproportionately divided among sexually active participants in a non-winning situational game. Hence the free rent for them, vocational fuckers - the participants. I hope that my equivocal interpretation of the facts clarified at least 49.5% of the VH situation and statute, the statute of an irrevocably solid and persuasive state of mind.

Signed:

Spock

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's strange that the topic died.:confused:

Poor Otto and Lola. They really do their best. According to make content they are 100% VH Leaders group. They had a pretty hot sex yesterday. Now sex from their friends. Regular thematic events. Anal games with Lola and Otto too (now only Otto stable bi-guy in VH). Cams is Ok - not the best, but no need binoculars.