Foxy, Kira - Part #3

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

yes. foxy/kira, polly/ray, nina/alan/serena, all from siberia as were edda/joe, todd/chad the gay couple when they were on vh!

Thx golfer, I remember now someone saying NAS we're in Siberia. No wonder they have sex all day long, what else is there to do in Siberia, hit the beach?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx golfer, I remember now someone saying NAS we're in Siberia. No wonder they have sex all day long, what else is there to do in Siberia, hit the beach?

LOOL ashleyxyz.. siberia it's not only ice. They have big cities... look their loggia houses to see how clean the weather is there 😁 

Stella&Stephan also must be close to siberia (or even also in that area) and the new house mike&evie, sophie are also in siberia (according to their information) Evie leave the house the other day with a bikini 

Edit: according to wikipedia the region (it's enormous) have almost 40 million habitants

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOL ashleyxyz.. siberia it's not only ice. They have enormous cities... look their loggia houses to see how clean the weather is there 😁

Stella&Stephan also must be close to siberia (or even also in that area) and the new house mike&evie, sophie are also in siberia (according to their information) Evie leave the house the other day with a bikini 

Haha, I'm just messing around. But their summer season is really only a couple of months. Then it's back to ice fishing and f'ng!

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I'm just messing around. But their summer season is really only a couple of months. Then it's back to ice fishing and f'ng!

Yep.. that's true.. maybe it's similar to Alaska In the cities must be like cities from there.. the problem is in the isolated areas 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

So, what ended up happening here yesterday? Everything ok?

Everything looks like it has settled down.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop not everything ok..glue girl still there😔.

Are you ever going to get over it.200w.gif

11 minutes ago, Just In said:

Everything looks like it has settled down.

Are you ever going to get over it.200w.gif

why would I get over it,I loved the house,now I don't and my coments,pics reflect just that.But you are free to say how much you like the actual place,totaly fine with that😎.

the worst thing about the foxy/nastya pairing is that their sex is totally boring. they've been together for a whole now & i can only remember i pussy sating episode. they remind me of when i was a teen & the girls would only let me finger them!

• Upvote 1