3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The hell..Kami on vacations again!?She basicaly it's some few days in the house(sleeping,at home phone and once an month puss& depilation..only times we can see the thing moving lol)and then vacations and more vacations.

It's a tie between Kamila and Angie for the being the absolute most boring girl in the history of RLC. 100% painfully boring the both of them.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's a tie between Kamila and Angie for the being the absolute most boring girl in the history of RLC. 100% painfully boring the both of them.

I would say the same for the other 4 , all of them have the same routine day in and day out. i guess you can say RLC just has no creative imagination  besides creating this project.many girls get comfortable  with their living situation and just to get boring as each day passes by. think that is the issue with the girls apartments. they are not having to do much while living free of rent and bills and i must say that they are all smart girls to  take advantage of it at the subscribers expense. it pisses alot of people off but it all goes on deaf ears. sucks but RLC and the girls are making a run for the money while doing very little.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

I would say the same for the other 4 , all of them have the same routine day in and day out. i guess you can say RLC just has no creative imagination  besides creating this project.many girls get comfortable  with their living situation and just to get boring as each day passes by. think that is the issue with the girls apartments. they are not having to do much while living free of rent and bills and i must say that they are all smart girls to  take advantage of it at the subscribers expense. it pisses alot of people off but it all goes on deaf ears. sucks but RLC and the girls are making a run for the money while doing very little.

Very nicely said. And I wholeheartedly agree. These girls for the most part are just glorified living barbie dolls to look pretty and nothing else. None of them are true exhibitionists and they most certainly aren't interesting in the slightest. Some people eat it up. I'm not one of them. Kamila, Kaley, Kristy (to some degree), Angie, Emily, Samantha, and over 90% of the barca girls; they are literally all the same exact girl in different bodies.

Kaley just finished another masturbation scene while taking a bath. I love to watch her run the water over her clit until she cums. She is my favorite by far in this apartment. The best lover of the three hands down. Strange she doesn't bring guys home often to fuck them. She is so open about her showing her pussy. And I would love to spend a couple hours kicking her pussy and asshole.

17 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kaley just finished another masturbation scene while taking a bath. I love to watch her run the water over her clit until she cums. She is my favorite by far in this apartment. The best lover of the three hands down. Strange she doesn't bring guys home often to fuck them. She is so open about her showing her pussy. And I would love to spend a couple hours kicking her pussy and asshole.

Maybe she is into girls.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:32 PM, ze81 said:

The hell..Kami on vacations again!?She basicaly it's some few days in the house(sleeping,at home phone and once an month puss& depilation..only times we can see the thing moving lol)and then vacations and more vacations.

It's summer time, can't blame her for going out or for going home to visit family and friends.