Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

46 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

But after all, the everyday life is a big subject, no? 😋

Everyday life consists of a lot of different things for some. That's why Multiple Topics can be made to discuss those different thing in a Topic of their own.

il y a 13 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Everyday life consists of a lot of different things for some. That's why Multiple Topics can be made to discuss those different thing in a Topic of their own.

But in the apartments where there are not necessarily many things, but rather a daily atmosphere, it does not shock me to make a small remark wich does not require necesserly the opening of a subject.

For example, there is a few minutes, they had a brief conversation on the sofa, if I want to make a remark because Nina spoke up the voice, I have to open a subject ? They went out just after their conversation, if I want to make a remark on their clothing, I have to open a subject ? etc....

But do not worry, I take it with a lot of humor, it's you who decide, I'll adapt.😉

Satisfied to have discussed with you

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

But in the apartments where there are not necessarily many things, but rather a daily atmosphere, it does not shock me to make a small remark wich does not require necesserly the opening of a subject.

For example, there is a few minutes, they had a brief conversation on the sofa, if I want to make a remark because Nina spoke up the voice, I have to open a subject ? They went out just after their conversation, if I want to make a remark on their clothing, I have to open a subject ? etc....

But do not worry, I take it with a lot of humor, it's you who decide, I'll adapt.😉

Satisfied to have discussed with you

All we're trying to do is get away from any similarities of a General Chat Topic that we just previously closed. If something extraordinary takes place then make a topic for it.

Behavioral Study is fine but it should not consist of their everyday life in General. If they get in their Mood Swings and Unhappiness with each other then that's behavioral.

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All we're trying to do is get away from any similarities of a General Chat Topic that we just previously closed. If something extraordinary takes place then make a topic for it.

Behavioral Study is fine but it should not consist of their everyday life in General. If they get in their Mood Swings and Unhappiness with each other then that's behavioral.

Only a question, why escape? In this apartment, a lot happens outside RLC and we will not talk about it. And everyday commenting on their behavior made sense. Not everyone watches them all day, not everyone uses replays, It was a place where you could fill the gaps in watching. It's pointless to close something that works reasonably well, This is my opinion. Here, such a general theme worked well, everything here happens calmly and repetitively. And dad's visit and a little quarrel is not enough for a new thread,

Even a DE visit no longer causes major disturbances and is not enough for a new thread. And we wish girls to always be like this. It serves them., 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 51 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Tout ce que nous essayons de faire est de sortir de toutes les similitudes d'un sujet général des conversations que nous venons déjà fermé. Si quelque chose d'extraordinaire a lieu alors faire un sujet pour elle.

Étude du comportement est bien, mais il ne devrait pas consister leur vie quotidienne en général. S'ils obtiennent dans leurs sautes d'humeur et Unhappiness les uns aux autres alors que ce comportement.

It's all to your credit to want to go out of the normality

To make various subjects on the girls of Barcelona, it is not difficult, I suppose there will be a subject "nu-rave", a subject "masturbation" a subject "lesbian" etc...  Here, it is more difficult. I understood well what you want to set up, I marked well it in the statement of my subject : "If there is something extraordinary, going out of the everyday life, it  will have to be the object of another subject"   For example, a few days ago, they tried to make a dress in balloons. Shouts, laughter, tears, it lasted all afternoon long. There, OK, we can open a subject, in more there were many comments, we can also make a subject on DE, on the sex ...But everyday life, not easy to split it, because that can deprive it all it meaning.

But let us stop philosophizing, let us adapt ourselves...    In our way ..   😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

It's all to your credit to want to go out of the normality

To make various subjects on the girls of Barcelona, it is not difficult, I suppose there will be a subject "nu-rave", a subject "masturbation" a subject "lesbian" etc...  Here, it is more difficult. I understood well what you want to set up, I marked well it in the statement of my subject : "If there is something extraordinary, going out of the everyday life, it  will have to be the object of another subject"   For example, a few days ago, they tried to make a dress in balloons. Shouts, laughter, tears, it lasted all afternoon long. There, OK, we can open a subject, in more there were many comments, we can also make a subject on DE, on the sex ...But everyday life, not easy to split it, because that can deprive it all it meaning.

But let us stop philosophizing, let us adapt ourselves...    In our way ..   😊

If you look through all the Topics in Nina & Kira's Apartment there are 6 Pages of Past Topics.  That should give everyone a good idea of how we're trying to get things to go.

Your Topic is fine but we just don't discuss everything they do in the Apartment all in one topic. That was our purpose for closing off the General Chat Topics was to get away from that type of thing.