Is T&W breaking up and leaving RLC?

After the party where Will fucked another girl, it is starting to look alot like Taya and Will have broken up. Taya has packed most of her stuff, I recon they'll leave RLC soon.

It will be sad if they'll leave RLC though, cause I've grown quite found of Taya.

I hope she'll return to the project, but preferably not in that apartment. As I said when that place opened, that place sucks, everything is miles away from the cameras, and there is a 1000 blindspots.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

After the party where Will fucked another girl, it is starting to look alot like Taya and Will have broken up. Taya has packed most of her stuff, I recon they'll leave RLC soon.

The Apartment feed is still active at the moment but appears no one is at the Apartment that I can see.  So will just have to wait and see over the next day or two whether RLC shuts the feed down.

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I just want to see Will cheating on Taya again. Or maybe Taya getting back at Will by fucking another guy before the apartment gets shut.

Will has packed his belongings and is now gone.  Will see what Taya does if she happens to reemerge.

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What a surprise that the first interesting thing that happens in this place for as long as they've been on RLC and they break up. Figures.

If you mean countless days of being away from their apartment and then they bring in a bunch of h@@kers to liven it up interesting, then they should have been kicked out a LONG time ago!!

• Upvote 1

No news from Rlc about this?Was very strange that large orgie that an couple nights ago,will doing what he did,then the paking things and now place it's Totaly abandoned,hope we get some news soon.

On 6/2/2018 at 4:17 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

If you mean countless days of being away from their apartment and then they bring in a bunch of h@@kers to liven it up interesting, then they should have been kicked out a LONG time ago!!

You forget another thing,how conveniently in that night the two cams of guestroom were blocked or turned of.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No news from Rlc about this?Was very strange that large orgie that an couple nights ago,will doing what he did,then the paking things and now place it's Totaly abandoned,hope we get some news soon.

just took a virtual tour and in the bedroom, there are still her clothes in the closet and on ironing board 

3 hours ago, Houlii said:

Must have been something serious that drove Will to screw up his relationship with such a hot Taya.. I didn't think the other girl was all that attractive.. 

Sometimes you just get tired of fucking the same person over and over. That shit gets dull after a while.