Eva & Sam..post were their activities..

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank goodness we were blessed with wonderful jobs that allowed us to have a home that had three bathrooms including an ensuite for us. But even then our daughters felt no threat to coming in and using ours. It was both frustrating and fun. But I am somewhat happy those days are behind me.

Thats great. Sounds like your number 3 was a handful. That was me, I have two older brothers, no problems with them for my p arents. Me, i knew it all by about age 12 or 13, i was quite a pain in the ass! But were super close now, especially with my Dad, weve always done a lot of outdoors type stuff. If i had 4 daughters I would go batty!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats great. Sounds like your number 3 was a handful. That was me, I have two older brothers, no problems with them for my p arents. Me, i knew it all by about age 12 or 13, i was quite a pain in the ass! But were super close now, especially with my Dad, weve always done a lot of outdoors type stuff. If i had 4 daughters I would go batty!

No. 3 is now 35, married for 8 years and has 2 children and seems happy today. Sounds like both of you learned a great deal in your "hell time". I think sometimes this is the best way to learn. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

Beautiful Eva... I am so sorry you have not been able to sleep. And it would appear this is a special day based upon how you are dressed at 0700. I wish you a pleasant day. Take faith in knowing you are a young beautiful woman even when you are tired. Have fun today and we look forward to seeing you when you get home. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Karrui said:

I confess that I was a little disappointed, with the SAm trip, I was expecting some "party" from Eva ..... (but I still love her)

Same and especially over the weekend. But once I saw her prudish friend was going to be staying over the weekend, that pretty much killed any hope for anything sort of party or guests coming over.

Today was the first time the prude friend took a bath at the apartment. It was painful to watch her trying so hard not to show anything. Got to admit, she was pretty good at hiding though...about all that you were able to see was her ass.

• 2 weeks later...