Playing the Subscribers for Suckers

How many of you voyeur's have seen the dildo's these girls leave around the house on purpose?

They are playing us for fools and suckers, and furthermore just plain making fun of the subscriber to RLC and voyeurs in general.

Has anyone of these girls ever used one of these monstrous dildo's ? Hell No.

Would one of these girls ever use one of these dildo's they seem to leave out all the time. Hell No.

This house is just a bunch of BS, and Angie is worst of all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alot of tenants are out most of the time during a day, and most of the days, some go on trips away from home. These peoople have lifes outside, maybe they have jobs to attend... This is of course OK. But sometimes it can get too much. There should be a limit to our tolerance. Has anyone ever been more absent than Emily? You can brush it off as me being my usual negative, but Emilly borders to a complete waste on RLC. I don't even know if it is an exaggeration, if I say the hours she has spent in R2 might still be two siffered. She makes Tereza look like a homesitting housekeeper.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Totaly,saying that sinse This crap house and bad residents opened,they just joke and joke with rlc clients,and worst Its to see some defending them,that nonsense dildos on table it's just another thing for them to joke with us,worst residents and house I seen in Rlc,all the good things are done outside,constant travelers,this place have no defense at all.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:10 PM, ed2 said:

Alot of tenants are out most of the time during a day, and most of the days, some go on trips away from home. These peoople have lifes outside, maybe they have jobs to attend... This is of course OK. But sometimes it can get too much. There should be a limit to our tolerance. Has anyone ever been more absent than Emily? You can brush it off as me being my usual negative, but Emilly borders to a complete waste on RLC. I don't even know if it is an exaggeration, if I say the hours she has spent in R2 might still be two siffered. She makes Tereza look like a homesitting housekeeper.

They had an plan sinse day one(The do nothing,do mostly of things outside,the "travels" after "travels")and they seen rlc lets them do all this and they will continue,only rlc themselfs can stop with this.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,saying that sinse This crap house and bad residents opened,they just joke and joke with rlc clients,and worst Its to see some defending them,that nonsense dildos on table it's just another thing for them to joke with us,worst residents and house I seen in Rlc,all the good things are done outside,constant travelers,this place have no defense at all.

Sounds like it's just a crash pad to me and will always be that until the defenders of the girls speak up to support!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like it's just a crash pad to me and will always be that until the defenders of the girls speak up to support!

Harley You would be surprise as how many times myself and others were criticalized in this house post for posting negative coments about the residents and how they act day after day.The thing is that some will always find justifications and excuses for things that don't have any.This girls basicaly tell viewers..fuck you all(that dildo thing it's just one of the most obvious things)but even so..we shouldnt complain..maybe they need more time..8months seems very short time lol.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Harley You would be surprise as how many times myself and others were criticalized in this house post for posting negative coments about the residents and how they act day after day.The thing is that some will always find justifications and excuses for things that don't have any.This girls basicaly tell viewers..fuck you all(that dildo thing it's just one of the most obvious things)but even so..we shouldnt complain..maybe they need more time..8months seems very short time lol.

Ze,  It doesn't surprise me at all how much you and others have been criticized for posting comments that don't agree with the handful of people that defend ALL these tenants/girls actions.  These same people either have blinders on or choose to be A-Holes to the very posters that keep it real on this forum.  I follow this apartment posts because when it first came on line it was all girls and I thought it would be interesting.  Now I just follow it to see just how bad it will get before they (RLC) flush it down the toilet!!  Eight months is more than enough time for RLC to know if it's a good choice or not but RLC doesn't care as long as there are people there.  They (RLC) always have and always will support their residents no matter how pathetic they are!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ze,  It doesn't surprise me at all how much you and others have been criticized for posting comments that don't agree with the handful of people that defend ALL these tenants/girls actions.  These same people either have blinders on or choose to be A-Holes to the very posters that keep it real on this forum.  I follow this apartment posts because when it first came on line it was all girls and I thought it would be interesting.  Now I just follow it to see just how bad it will get before they (RLC) flush it down the toilet!!  Eight months is more than enough time for RLC to know if it's a good choice or not but RLC doesn't care as long as there are people there.  They (RLC) always have and always will support their residents no matter how pathetic they are!!

Couldn't agree more,sadly Angie and rest of gang will continue doing this as long as they can,they will just change one,two residents girlfriends for others ones and then continue the crap fooling.I like a lot Rlc But residents like this would already be out site in others cam sites,Its probraby the house i seen that desrespected more the users in all my time in site.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...